• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAME] [Free] Numbles Puzzle Game

DQQpy

Lurker
Mar 3, 2015
KeHikyc.png

Hi guys,

this is my second app, my first one was more an experiment :D

In Numbles you have to move the tiles into the right order. Sounds easy? Haha.
Numbles is a fun, simple and addictive puzzle game. And it's free!

Your aim is to align the numbers in ascending order, from 1 to the highest. To do this, you have to use different techniques and logic moves. But don't forget the time: If you take too long, the game is over. If you do it fast enough, you will get more time. With every third level the field grows, and it becomes more difficult. But the score reward gets higher and higher too, and your brain will love this fun workout anyway!

If you think you're good enough, try competing in the ranked game mode. There, you can submit your score on a global leaderboard and compare your highscore with your friends or challenge them to beat you (what they never will).

OWLaGBS.png

FEATURES:
» FREE to play addictive puzzle game!
» Online leaderboard system to compete with friends!
» Hours of fascinating fun!
» Play with friends or family to show off your amazing thinking skills!
» 2 different fun game modes!
» Workout your brain with tricky levels!
» Infinite number of free logic puzzles!
» Puzzle your way to the global #1!
» Weekly updates!
» Train your brain with logic thinking!
» Tablet supported!
» No In-App-Purchases!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

Feel free to ask me any questions, I would love to receive some feedback/criticism!

Thank You!

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones