[GAME][FREE] Osmose, AntiMata

1. JohnMJep

JohnMJep Member

Advertisement
  2. evilentity

evilentity Member

Looks really cool! But i have no clue how is this supposed to work. They glow and connect and disappear. Some intro would be great.
  3. JohnMJep

JohnMJep Member

Hi!

Thanks for giving it a go :)

There is a small tutorial under the question mark on the menu screen, but I guess I need to make it more obvious / better :) like you say, maybe an intro on the first play, I'll have to look into it and come up with something.

The aim is to make red and blue squares, and then when opposite squares touch it sets off a reaction.

Many thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it!

John
  4. JohnMJep

JohnMJep Member

Hi there,

Thanks again for your comments, I've now updated the tutorial and also it should show the first time you press the play button.

If you could let me know if it's an improvement I'd be really grateful :)

Thanks again,
    John
  5. JohnMJep

JohnMJep Member

Hi,

I've created another little android game called Osmose, a simple but challenging puzzle game based on swapping colors with the encroaching enemies, it's completely free with an ad shown on return to the main menu. Jelly Bean or greater and a 'normal' screen are required.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elegrass.games.osmose

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feedback is always appreciated! Please give it a go and let me know what you think :)

My partner tells me it's ace and really addictive but I suspect she's just trying to be nice o_O

Thanks,
    John