• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAME][FREE] Puzzle Zombie Runner

bilek993

Lurker
Nov 23, 2014
Hi everyone,

I am an indie developer. I would like to show you my first game in google play - Puzzle Zombie Runner. This game is not like many match-3 games. This games combines into match three games also RTS and RPG elements. Your character is looking for resources, but on his way he can find something more than chests. He may find zombies! You have to kill them and collect resources in the same time. Your resources are needed to feed people in your village. They need to eat, so make sure that you have got food for your people or they will sell your other resources to buy food.

Features:
- 7 difficulty levels;
- 7 types of enemies;
- 7 types of blocks;
- 8 bit style;
- Endless world;
- Upgradable buildings;
- Achievements;
- Scoreboard;

PZR1.png

PZR2.png
PZR3.png
2014-09-09_19.11.03.png

You can download it for free from here:

Please comment what you think about this game. I would like to see feedback.

Hi everyone,

I am an indie developer and I would like to show you my second game based on unity engine for android devices. Small Crash Racing is physics based game in which you have to collect points as much as possible. Game is not simple, because the time is running out, so you have to drive very fast, but in the same time you can't destroy your car. There is six types of vehicles. Each vehicle has got unique physics and control. Take the challenge and conquest hills. Beat your friends with your score (game uses Google Play Games).

Features:
- 6 vehicles;
- Advenced physics
- Unique style;
- Endless world;
- Achievements;
- Scoreboard;

SCR0.png

SCR1.png
SCR3.png
SCR5.png

You can download it for free from here:

Please comment what you think about this game. I would like to see feedback.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones