• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Game recommendation please?

Kenro05

Lurker
Nov 8, 2015
Hi guys, i would like to ask for a recommendation, i hope this is the right place. I am looking for something where you get to build something, a town, a village, a character, anything, and you contribute with that thing to a team or guild of some sort, something that really gives you that sense of being part of something, that you matter towards achieving a goal. It would be awesome if the game is open world or some sort of rpg, and not extremely time consuming. Im also not looking for something extremely pay to win. I also don't mind if it's ar (augmented reality) - i checked out parallel kingdom but i couldnt really get into it. Thanks for reading my request, i look forward to your recommendations.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones