Game "Router"

Last Updated:

1. The Miki Show

The Miki Show Well-Known Member

About the router:
    This is a brain game that requires connecting the same color dots in shortest distance with avoiding overlaps. (Rule is so simple that kids like it better.) The lines cling to your finger smoothly!

There are total of 9 chapters in this game. Chapter 1 is for everyone to enjoy the game easily. From Chapter 2, it requires intellectual dexterity. For Chapter 3, you need to earn at least 130 points from the previous chapters to continue the game.

How to play:
    It is really simple to play; but the higher you reach, more difficult it will be. The shorter you connect, the more points you get. Keep in mind that you need to well-connected the first line or the rest of the lines will be all tangled. The number of stars will be rated as you pass each stage. You can earn up to 5 stars per stage. Try to earn all 5 stars!

Download Link:

You are able to earn a Star Point, when you finish each stage with a perfect score. When you earn 5 or more Star Points, you will be able to use them for getting Hints.

2. Mazda80

Mazda80 Member

Does anyone know of anywhere to get a walkthrough or solutions help for this game? It can get pretty challenging down the line, and that would really help :) I can't seem to find one anywhere. TIA!
  3. The Miki Show

What level are you on at the moment?
  4. Mazda80

Mazda80 Member

Right now, I'm on Chapter 4, and am not currently stuck, but have been before, for days on a couple :) And I know I'm going to be stuck probably not long into the future. So I'm hoping I can find an online walkthrough for future reference.

Edit: Ok, I knew me being unstuck wouldn't last long. I'm currently stuck on Chapter 4 stage 14. I'm seriously stumped big time. And I REALLY don't want to use my hints if I don't absolutely have to, since they're pretty hard to get in and of themselves. Thanks for any help you can provide :)
  5. The Miki Show

I hope this helps. :)
    Mazda80 likes this.
  6. Mazda80

Mazda80 Member

Thank you so much Miki! ^^
  7. The Miki Show

Mazda. Chapter 6 stage 9. Good Luck! Have fun.
    Mazda80 likes this.
  8. Mazda80

Mazda80 Member

Thanks again for your help with this seemingly impossible game :) I greatly appreciate it, and for anyone else who may be stuck on these levels, and ready to pull their hair out :)
  9. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

If I get stuck on a level, I just close the app and come back to it later :) No sense in getting frustrated at it.

Another good game that's similar to this is Refraction.
  10. aaviskar

aaviskar Member

superb concept...

I like it...
  11. The Miki Show

Mazda, Yeah don't pull out your hair. It only grows. 0.5 inches a month. This game rocks. I may uninstall and reinstall so I can start over.
  12. The Miki Show

Jerofld, I'm going to check out refractions right now. Thanks for the tip. Are you playing router now!
  13. The Miki Show

14. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

Not at the moment, no. I usually play games like that later in the evening, to wind down before bed.
  15. Mazda80

Mazda80 Member

:) I'm not pulling my hair out, or feel frustrated enough to be compelled to. It was just a poor attempt at a joke apparently. At any rate, I was just thanking Miki for her helpful screenshots. Hope to get more levels done tonight!
  16. The Miki Show

What level are you on now Mazda80?
  17. Mazda80

Mazda80 Member

Actually I'm on two :) Chapter 7 stage 14, and Chapter 8 stage 7. Can't seem to figure these out at all.
  18. IcerC

IcerC New Member

Yeah I have one star on 14. It's a tricky one.
    I find leaving the game and coming back with a fresh mind works well.

I hate when I accidentally open a finished puzzle and it resets-worse feeling ever!

Does using a star hint mess up the score in the end? I haven't used one yet in fear of that.
  19. Mazda80

Mazda80 Member

I know, I hated that puzzle reset thing too! There's actually a way to make the puzzle stay connected when you go into it. Go into your game settings, and there will be a check box that says "Maintain Stage Route" Click that, and now when you go into your puzzles that you've already completed, the puzzle will still be connected. :) And using a hint doesn't affect your score at all. Not that I've noticed anyway. Happy Routing :)
    IcerC likes this.
  20. IcerC

IcerC New Member

Thanks! Wow that is great to know.

Any idea what the green stars mean? I have green on a few and all green on one.
  21. Mazda80

Mazda80 Member

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think the green stars mean that depending on how many spaces you have left remaining in your routes (the top left digital number in the puzzle itself), then the more green stars you get. For example, you know how you get the "Great! Shortest Distance" at the bottom when you connect with 10 spaces or more remaining? Well, I think the more moves left, the more green stars. Does that make any sense? Sorry, sometimes I don't explain things very well. LOL Some puzzles you can't connect any shorter than 10 moves remaining, but some you can. Someone please correct me on this if I'm wrong. I'd like to know what those mean exactly as well.

Edit: I just looked at my game, and there does seem to be a pattern:

Moves left: 20 = green stars: 5
    Moves left: 18 = green stars: 4
    Moves left: 16 = green stars: 3
    Moves left: 14 = green stars: 2
    Moves left: 12 = green stars: 1
    Moves left: 10 = green stars: 0
  22. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

I picked this game up as one of amazons free apps. Great game. I had most of it beat, but I had to restore my phone and lost most of game data. Currently stuck on Stage 14 of Chapter 7.
  23. The Miki Show

The Green Star are on levels where you can get Higher then 5 stars. So 5 green stars are higher then 5 yellow stars. Here the solve Italo. Enjoy guys.

Italo likes this.
  24. Delidel

Delidel New Member

Hi just started playing and I am stuck on chapter 5 stage 14. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
  25. The Miki Show

Here you go Delidel.