[Game] Teeter, for stock-Sense-based ROMs

Last Updated:

1. YrrchSebor0000

YrrchSebor0000 Well-Known Member

nothing big here, just a cool game that i learned works on stock-based ROMs for the MT4G Slide. hopefully this will work on any ROMs based on the stock Sense, but it hasn't been tested on all of them. i got it from a Sense ROM for the G2, and it was in /system/app, so it must be pasted there, and made sure the permissions match up. then reboot and enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18474790/teeter.apk

(phone must of course be rooted to paste into /system)

Advertisement
  2. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

Cool, what is the game play like? I will have to check it out, but I would like to know a little more about it first.
  3. YrrchSebor0000

YrrchSebor0000 Well-Known Member

yes sorry, haha, i realize i forgot to give a description for those who haven't seen it.

it is sort of a labyrinth or maze, and you have to tilt your phone ever so carefully in order to maneuver the ball into a certain hole, and there are many other holes and obstacles you have to avoid in order to get there. each level gets harder and there are different configurations of walls/holes that you have to navigate thru... it's way cool, and the only game i have enjoyed playing on a phone, haha. i love how when the ball hits a wall, you actually feel it like it was real!

it seems to be a game that comes with some other stock Sense ROM(s).