Game trouble/ insufficient data

1. lerisia

lerisia New Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but the forums app is hard to navigate and I could only find this place to post it.

I'm having trouble with the game shall we date: my fairy tales.
    I downloaded the app then bought 1 out of the three stories you can play. However when I go to read it, it tells me "insufficient data space. Please free up some space and try again."

It makes no sense to me since I have 1.3 gb free on my phone and 9.3 gb free on my sd card. I even deleted other apps and I'm still having trouble.

Is there a way I can fix this? I already paid $4 for it and I really want to play it.

Advertisement
    costraccoraull likes this.
  2. hiredgun

hiredgun Well-Known Member

We are having the same issue here with a Galaxy Trend giving us the same message even though we have AMPLE space on the external. You might try copying all your data over to your PC and then format the card and see if that helps before passing everything over again. Sometimes you get lucky and this will fix the issue. If you have another SD card around you might try that and see if it helps. These things can very annoying for sure!!!
    lerisia and costraccoraull like this.
  3. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

How much space does your phone have free internally? Reason being, after gingerbread (2.3), the option to download apps to your SD card was phased out.

Missed the part about 1.3 gigs free, how much space does the game take up?