Gameboid + Advanced Wars = All you need!

1. TheTrueSpin

TheTrueSpin Well-Known Member

Anyone that is looking for the ultimate portable strategy gaming experience, get advance wars. There are clones for android, but the original is by far the best. Really suited to portable gaming too.

Advertisement
    :
    klownin5643 likes this.
  2. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Well-Known Member

"The Original", lol.

Advanced Wars is a clone in itself. The original (I think) is Military Madness. I think Military Madness is a much more enjoyable game. :)
  3. acidarmitage

acidarmitage Well-Known Member

i personally like the advance wars series better.. its great on the emulator, too
  4. gilangb89

gilangb89 Member

advance wars, fire emblem, those kinds of games are just perfect for handheld gadgets
  5. CadelIV

CadelIV Member

where would i chance find this emulator?
  6. biggamer3

biggamer3 Well-Known Member

I have the emulator but cant figure out where and how to load the games on evo
  7. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

first you need the gba BIOS file. Just google it. First time u run gameboid, you'll need to point to it.

Run games;
    Download the Rom, put it anywhere on the sd card, run gameboid, navigate to where the Rom is, click/press the screen,voila.
  8. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

In the android market
  9. acidarmitage

acidarmitage Well-Known Member

10. klownin5643

klownin5643 Well-Known Member

truespin, thanks for the heads up on this game.. you got any more suggestions? im always looking for a good time waster!
  11. klownin5643

been playing this game all afternoon...!!!! awesome... is there a market app that lets you play against another person in this style of game... i would love to trounce my girlfriend... if you know what im sayin!
  12. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

imo: (just a few but not all)

Mario vs Donkey Kong
    Final Fantasy tactics Advance
    Fire Emblem
    Wario Ware Twisted
    Advanced Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
    Tactics Ogre
  13. klownin5643

thanks rob... did you get wario ware to work on your phone? i got to the first mini game and i had to shave a beard.. and no controls work... seems like its not a good phone rom.
  14. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Well-Known Member

Wario Ware works perfectly for me!
  15. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

Ooops, One of the Wario games had a tilt sensor built into the cart. That might be the one and might not work. :confused:

There is another Warioware game before that one though
  16. techdaring

techdaring Well-Known Member

Is it working with N1, Nexus One. It's currently run with Android 2.2