• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameboid (GBA Emulator)

I downloaded and is loagin the games perfectly and everythung is working ok with an exception...

I have a Galaxy Player, but when im using GBA and i press the key A of the emulator is like if i was rpessing A+B same time.... i can';t play anything cause is double ta=pping..

I already deactivate the B key, and navigate thru settings of Gameboid to find out a way to fix it....

Seems anythuign work.. plz any recomendation... i need help!!!!

The D-pad is working ok start and selct and L and R,,, is just the A B keys the one have the problem...

just to add i already try using it portrait and landscape mode. as well as changin the size of screen and size of control

PLZ answer me ... if psoible to astrex1423@gamail.com anyway ill be checking this up

Upvote 0
Can someone please help me?? i downloaded the gameboid along with the gbs_bios_bin and put it an a folder along with some games. When i open the gameboid all the games along with the file are there but whenever i try to open one of them, i get a notification that says:

Load BIOS failed. The valid BIOS file must be specified in the settings.

thanks you in advance :D

when u have gameboid open... press setting and on the first option cloick on it.. and thats where u have to put the bios after that it wil take u to the folder where u have the games

Upvote 0
I have a little problem so if anyone could help i would appreciate it. So, I downloaded GBCoid, Mojo GBA Lite and GBC A.D. and bios file also and some games. I put bios file on sd card but the problem is that when I open one of those emulators (GBCoid, GBC A.D. ect.) they don't ask me for bios file, nor can I find an option in settings to load it. Therefore I can't open any of the games. If anyone can help, I would be grateful.:thinking:

I have HTC Desire HD.

Upvote 0
The save games of pokemon games are always quite high. You have to adjust the save games in your settings to the highest, like this: Gameboid -> menu button -> Settings -> Other Settings -> GBA save type -> Flash (128KB). That should solve the problem.

Hey i tried this but it didnt work... it wont save past a certain point in the game and now to access the second half of the game i need to be able to save without the quicksave option. If you have another possible solution please share :)

Upvote 0
I'm having a problem with Gameboid now that my Moto Droid Razr Maxx has been updated to ICS 4.0.4. When in portrait mode, the screen is all blurry, and the text is hard to read (using Fire Emblem as an example). I didn't have the problem on Gingerbread, and when I rotate the phone to landscape, a split-second before the picture rotates the screen gets super sharp and clear.

So it's clearly possible for the screen to be sharp and clear in portrait, but it seems there's some sort of blur filter being applied. Anyone have any advice?

Upvote 0
I have a question about where to put bios and roms. I put the bios and the roms on my external SD card. When I started the game it made my phone crash. I then put the bios and roms onto the internal SD and everything ran fine. Is it best to put the bios and games onto the internal SD? How do you guys do it?

Edit: Well I tried it again with the bios and roms on my external SD card and it didn't crash my phone this time. I rather keep the roms on my external SD because I have more space.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones