1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Gameboid help please

Last Updated:

1. polo1000rr

polo1000rr Member This Topic's Starter

Well im totally new at this and not very compsavvy. I have managed to root and lag fix but thats about all. I would love to be able to play some oldschool games. Can anyone give me a step by step guide to doing this. I found some threads about it but they are really a bit too advanced. So maybe someone could start kind of basic. Sorry to ask what many will consider an annoying question but if i don't ask i wont know. Anyways, thanks for the help.

Advertisement
  2. Scattershot

Scattershot Active Member

im not entirely sure what you need help on...almost everything you need can be downloaded off the android market. gameboid is $3.99. install it and then download the gba bin files and put them in whatever files on your phone you want, when you first open up gameboid it will ask for them so just go into whatever folder you put them in and select it and thats it. some systems like snesoid you just download and install. to find games just type gba roms or snes roms in google to find where to download them since i cant give a direct link here =P. dont unzip the roms just put them in the file of your choice on your phone. i prefer to organize all my roms by system.

3. polo1000rr

polo1000rr Member This Topic's Starter

Ok! I think i got it thanks!!

that was easy