1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Gameboid or Nesoid

Last Updated:

1. Skaterkid3783

Skaterkid3783 Member This Topic's Starter

Gameboid and Nesoid are very good emulaters and they were devoloped by the same creater. I'm trying to decide on which one to get but don't know which one is better. I noticed that both of them are rated 5 stars so its harder for me to decide. I'm wondering if anyone has download them and if they prefer a certain one. Also if anyone has good websites to download the games off of that would be great, thanks.

Advertisement
  2. UnderWhat?

UnderWhat? Well-Known Member

Also, sorry to hijack this thread, but is Gameboid or NESoid compatible with the Magic that doesn't have buttons?

3. samuelmaskell

samuelmaskell Well-Known Member

You can use them with the magic though it doesn't work perfectly. Why don't you both yet the lite versions that are free on the market.

Good site for finding roms? Google
    Any rom that works on your computer will work on your phone.

4. jonemptage

jonemptage Active Member

you can get a free lite demo or whatever you want to call it for each one free you just cant load saved games untill you update to the full version so down load the lite versions and get the one you like the best for apps use romgripper (free) rombuddy (pay) or download from emu paradice on your PC and transfer to a file you need to create on your sd card called roms

5. Masamune

Masamune Well-Known Member

Get the lite versions of both, I honestly paid for them and find both to be superb. I use romgripper to get my roms, it has catagories for the different emulators and the roms are in alphabetical order. Downloads straight to your phone.

For the GBA emulator, you will have to download a gba_bios.bin before you can use it, just google gba_bios.bin and you can download it straight to your phone or on your computer and mount it to your sd card.

6. xTmDarren

xTmDarren Well-Known Member

Download Rom Gripper from the marketplace for games... ;)