• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameboid Question

Wordslinger

Apr 24, 2010
I just got an Incredible and downloaded Gameboid. It's a great app but I have one problem with it. There's no left and right trigger buttons on the touch screen. I searched through the settings but maybe I'm missing it. Is there a way to add the trigger buttons?

I just got an Incredible and downloaded Gameboid. It's a great app but I have one problem with it. There's no left and right trigger buttons on the touch screen. I searched through the settings but maybe I'm missing it. Is there a way to add the trigger buttons?
At the moment there is no option for on-screen buttons that youre looking for.
You could try mapping the volume keys to the triggers. Should work fine.

Reactions: Wordslinger
Upvote 0
Sorry To Bump this thread even though its been solved...

Bu I also have a Gamboid question.

Does anyone know what happened to the RPG mode they used to have?
I like to play Pokemon in full screen without the dpad, and I'd like to use the trackball for moving.
In the old version, there was an RPG mode where youd push the trackball in one direction and the player would keep moving until you stopped him...

Where has this option gonee????????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones