Gameboid Save

Last Updated: 2013-06-10 03:34:43
  1. GroenteLepel

GroenteLepel Member

Hey everybody.

I just got Gameboid working on my SGS I9000, and I'm playing a lot of pokemon now.

But

Instead of pokemon, I would very much like to play Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords, or Pok

Advertisement
  2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

I think emulators allow you to save the game state, rather than use the in-game save options. In-game save options don't work.
  3. GroenteLepel

GroenteLepel Member

Hhm, could be, but my pokemon is just saving fine! And because of this saveproblem, I can't even open my Zelda game, because it has to create a save file first.
  4. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

Interesting. I haven't used emulators in years, but that's the way I remember having to save games.
  5. HJAcevedo

HJAcevedo Well-Known Member

In game saves should work...what emulator did you download? If you haven't yet, try the one by yonghz on slideme. Can't link at the moment, just Google slide me market yongzh and it'll pop up.

Good luck!
  6. GroenteLepel

GroenteLepel Member

Thanks for the tip, but I downloaded that one already. I first looked around on the internet, but that were all outdated versions, untill I found the SlideMe account of Yongzh. I downloaded that one, and it was running perfectly, except for those two ROMs.

I now tried Zelda: The Minish Cap, and it seems to work. It is really a problem in the big save files frome those two ROMs I guess
  7. vossler123

vossler123 New Member

I am having a couple problems with my FireRed ROM on my galaxy s3. The first and most annoying is that I cannot save. I save it, and as soon as I exit the ROM and return the save is no longer there! Should I use the gameboid save slots or just save it as you would on an actual gameboy? Ive tried both individually and them both together with no avail! My next problem is I have no sound. This one is not as important but still pretty annoying. Help anyone?
  8. musicko

musicko New Member

me too,I haven't used emulators in years, but that's the way I remember having to save games. [​IMG]