Gamefans.com

1. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Advertisement
    :
    iowabowtech, B2L and trophynuts like this.
  2. NightAngel79

Hmmm, no one? LOL

Yall just KNOW you wanna pop in over there and help the budding community grow :p

headed there now :vroam:
  3. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

en route

edit***..... :( denied by the net nazis at my work...i'll check it out at home.
  4. NightAngel79

Word

Funny, I had that stickied for couple days and it got no views or replies. I unstickied it and within 15 minutes you replied!! lol
    It is true! Stickies are invisible!! :D

But seriously, so far I love the site. Rob is still looking for writers as well. Plus I'm loving the Xbox forum also.
    El Presidente likes this.
  5. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

lol yeah
  6. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Already a member, I think I just need to post a little more. :eek:
  7. NightAngel79

I know right! LOL
  8. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Only forums are XBox 360 and WiiU? A bit too limited for my gaming. I have all 3 current consoles and am an avid PC gamer. Open up more forums and I'll be sure to check it out!
  9. NightAngel79

The Xbox forum has sections for PC and PS3 as well. The main focus is on xbox but Rob is trying to foster a true gaming community in their. All are welcome!
  10. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure if he is still looking for writers. We have ten guys writing for the site. I need to create an account on the Xbox forum, i'm already registered on the Wii forum. :)
  11. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

Argh! The Xbox forum doesn't allow usernames under 3 characters. :(
  12. NightAngel79

Yea, I keep seeing more of you guys pop up. Yall are doing a superb job as well.

The forums need some moderation and I was offered a Mod job but I am trying to wait till I hear about that contest. I SO wanted to win that SE Xbox! With the issues they are dealing with all of a sudden I figure Rob is SWAMPED though!
    Can't have a post that short either. Wanting to say I can't just post 'Word' there either :(:( Lol
  13. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

It seems like you moderate all of the Neverstill forums. I don't understand how you have so much time. :O I hope you win, you deserve it. :)

We all have plenty of ideas to add or improve the site, but most of that won't happen until after I/O.
  14. NightAngel79

LOL, I actually only mod this one (and phandroid), I am a member of almost ALL of his sites though:
    Wii U Forums
    iSource: #1 Source for iPad, iPhone, iPod, Mac and Apple TV,
    Google Chrome: News, Reviews, Forum & Beyond
    GTVsource.com,
    Xbox Forum (hmm, did I miss any? lol)
    http://winsource.com

I try to support all of rob's endeavors. :)

And I hope they do something about that contest. Haven't ever heard back about it though.
  15. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

I'll let you know if I hear anything, I'm guessing the announcement won't be made until after I/O.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  16. NightAngel79

Bump bumpity bump bump :):)

Where are all of our gamers at?
  17. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

They're somewhere, probably hiding.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  18. NightAngel79

They need to turn the games off and come hang out! :)
  19. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

I best drag my non-work related alter ego over there then :)
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  20. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Why is PS3 relegated to second class citizen status? Makes no sense. I might think about joining if there was a dedicated playstation forum.
  21. NightAngel79

I wondered about that too. I know that they took over management on these forums and are trying to turn it into a one stop gaming forum. That is just the way it was already set up.

Please by all means sign up there and ask about this. As of now the PS3 section is a little lacking but the more traffic that it gets the more they will pay attention to what we the users want. (IMO)

Of course gamefans covers all PS, MS, and Nintendo news equally. :)
    Gmash likes this.
  22. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

I'll ask about it, I think the main focus is on GameFans for now. But I definitely see that as a possibility in the future. We have gamers of all types writing for the site, we want to appeal to every gamer. So there's no console bias here. :)
    Gmash and NightAngel79 like this.
  23. NightAngel79

Yea I agree. Wish the forum was more general but there is still room for plenty of Sony talk in there :)

Been quiet lately though :(
  24. NightAngel79

Just a friendly bump. Would really like to see some action over there