• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameloft and the Mytouch4G

went to the website via the phone and your tight NO GAMES... however i am playing lets golf by gameloft and it looks awesome on the phone.

Also if you noticed it does not show Asphalt HD as a supported game via the website or phones internet. Its also cheaper to buy it on your own for $4.99 instead of $6.99 via tmobile. You can get any game you wish via that link. Just select incredible or the Evo phone as long as its the HTC brand and once filled out it should give you the apk to download. Its yours and yours only. But its worth a shot.

I have the golf game and its not designed for this phone.

Upvote 0
message from gameloft...

Hello!

I regret to tell you but your Android device is not supported. Unluckily, I have no possibility to inform you when your device will be supported. We cannot operate this information as it usually depends not only on us but a lot of third party companies.

Our development team is constantly working to bring new games to all platforms and we forward them all your suggestions. We do not currently have any specific information to share about the release of our games for your handset, but be sure to follow our Twitter (twitter.com/gameloft) or like us on Facebook (facebook.com/gameloft) so that you'll be the first to know when this changes. All our new game announcements are available there in real time.

Please get back to me if you have any other questions.

Cordially,
-------------------------------
Alexander Moroz
Customer Care Representative
Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft
-------------------------------

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones