Gameloft and the Mytouch4GGeneral

Last Updated:

1. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Whats the deal!? 3 crappy java games for the mytouch4g?

are you kidding?

any idea on whats going on guys?

Advertisement
  2. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

3. HadouGhost

go to gameloft.com on your MT4G.

then go to gameloft.com on any other android device. all the MT4G has for options are 3 crappy java games.

4. dasudevil

went to the website via the phone and your tight NO GAMES... however i am playing lets golf by gameloft and it looks awesome on the phone.

Also if you noticed it does not show Asphalt HD as a supported game via the website or phones internet. Its also cheaper to buy it on your own for $4.99 instead of $6.99 via tmobile. You can get any game you wish via that link. Just select incredible or the Evo phone as long as its the HTC brand and once filled out it should give you the apk to download. Its yours and yours only. But its worth a shot.

I have the golf game and its not designed for this phone.

5. dasudevil

okay after testing out 5 games so far 1 works that is not listed in the mt4g games only. YEA... NOT.. Gameloft makes great games we may just have to wait for them to flip the switch to get them to run on the mt. Sorry for the confusion.

I sent a request into gameloft for more solid answers. Lets see how long it takes. .. sent 11-17

6. dasudevil

message from gameloft...

Hello!

I regret to tell you but your Android device is not supported. Unluckily, I have no possibility to inform you when your device will be supported. We cannot operate this information as it usually depends not only on us but a lot of third party companies.

Our development team is constantly working to bring new games to all platforms and we forward them all your suggestions. We do not currently have any specific information to share about the release of our games for your handset, but be sure to follow our Twitter (twitter.com/gameloft) or like us on Facebook (facebook.com/gameloft) so that you'll be the first to know when this changes. All our new game announcements are available there in real time.

Please get back to me if you have any other questions.

Cordially,
    -------------------------------
    Alexander Moroz
    Customer Care Representative
    Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft
    -------------------------------

7. HadouGhost

lol. i've already returned my MT4G