Gameloft Game Reviews

Last Updated:

1. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Well-Known Member

I think this is the reason, or maybe Google won't allow them on the market yet due to their glitchyness.

I added the Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X review. Heros of Sparta is probably next, followed by Gangster (could be a while though because I will be out of town for a few days).

Advertisement
  2. griswolds53

griswolds53 Well-Known Member

i am sure i will get flogged for this, but i dont see a reason why people should get a refund. Ok...you buy a game...you dont like it...you eat the $5. Do some research before you buy the game, and make the choice based on what you read and learn on the internet. I can see why some of the high end people are afraid to develop games. Its high risk with the potential to get skunked by people who buy the game for a day then return for a refund. it doesnt make sense. If i buy a game at bestbuy, and i dont like it, i can not return it. the same should be said for the android market. we will all be better off and i personally think more people would take a chance and make more products for the os.
  3. CheeseJam

First off, all purchases from the Android market have a 24 hour refund policy. Consumers are now used to the idea of "trying before buying". This is one reason people get mad.

I think the other, and most important reason, is that some of these games don't work. When you buy an Xbox game, Microsoft guarantees (and checks) that it will work with your Xbox, or your money back. Google does no such thing with Android. There is no guarantee that a purchase will work with your, or any, phone, which is why they offer a 24 hour refund period. Now, some of Gameloft's games don't work on some phones, even when they are advertised that they do work. This is making people angry because they are buying games that are supposed to work, and don't. When Gameloft offers no refund, people get pissed.

Luckily, I provide reviews for you guys to help avoid these problems. :)
  4. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

Now waiting for NFS shift.. It has amazing graphics and gameplay.. does anybody have demo apk ?
  5. CheeseJam

No. I am not sure what this has to do with Gameloft....
  6. spire8989

spire8989 Member

Dungeon Hunter by Gameloft is a great game as well.
  7. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

Yeah.. it was out of context.. But I was trying to say that I am waiting for that game..

Dungeon Hunter is really a good game..
  8. Nodders

Nodders Well-Known Member

I was considering buying a Gameloft game (Let's Golf specifically) but then read this article. Ignoring the conspiracy stuff, one thing that worried me was the problems the author had reinstalling the game after a wipe. As someone who is now well into trying out different ROMs this might prove a barrier. Anyone got any reassuring words or is the author's experience common?
  9. asb123

asb123 Well-Known Member

does nova work on a g1?

its rooted and at 614mhz
  10. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

Don't purchase Let's Golf.. If you're from US and have a nexus one or EVO.. gameloft is giving free copy of it. Just checkout their site.
  11. Nodders

Nodders Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I'm not in the US, don't have a N1 or an Evo (Desire). :)
  12. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

Same with me.. I am not from US.. but I have N1. :(
  13. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

These game need to come to the market, there limiting there own sales and giving us a raw deal by limiting our number of installs.. :mad:
  14. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

absolutely.. I hope that they will put it on market soon.
  15. Zackify

Zackify New Member

I have paid for nova on my ipod touch. I might have to buy it when i get a droid x because of the huge screen.
  16. hahaha what

hahaha what Well-Known Member

i wanted to get nova for the droid x just now but when i go to buy it it only lets me pick the regular droid for a verizon smartphone. will it still work or should i wait for the droid x to show up on their site
  17. jeetx10

jeetx10 New Member

hi All

Im new to this forum, just got my new SE X10i. As I'm in India, would I be able to buy these games and install on the X10i. Games looks gr8.. not availiable on the Market, so I guess only way is to buy them. but I don't see.. India option in there...

Has any1 already.. downloaded??

thnx
  18. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

These games are not available on android market. Please check your PM.
  19. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

Yes it will work with your X. I just downloaded it on mine and I'm playing it now.
  20. hahaha what

hahaha what Well-Known Member

uh what. i just bought it and when i get the text from gameloft then click the link it says sorry but there are no available game for your mobile

edit: nevermind had to click link in email
  21. vanja000

vanja000 Member

has anyone tried to run any of those games on hero 2.1?? fps's especially
    which of them do you thing could run on the hero??
  22. StuartTheFish

StuartTheFish Well-Known Member

You download the apk file from the purchase link, so can't you just keep the apk file afterwards as a backup, and reinstall from it as required? It certainly doesn't delete itself once installed...
  23. jmeltzer

jmeltzer Active Member

Has anyone with an Incredible been able to purchase any of these games? The only option for Verizon I see is for the Droid. They have games for the EVO which is similar hardware, so why wouldn't the dinc be supported?
  24. IcedTC

IcedTC Well-Known Member

Just choose the Droid. It works all the same.

I have NOVA on my Inc and it works great. Great FPS...for a touch screen phone.
  25. thefnshow66

thefnshow66 Well-Known Member

I went to gameloft's website through the Dinc's default browser and it showed the games that are compatible for the Dinc. Sadly, Modern Combat isn't one of them but Nova, Hero of Sparta and the Golf game work fine.