Gameloft Games HELP!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2012-11-12 10:28:21
  1. hbguitarguy

hbguitarguy New Member

Hi guys.. let me tell you first that i AM a noob to android and this may be a stupid question for some of you, but I'm having a real headache tryiong to figure out how the heck am i supposed to install gamelooft games caches... when I download gameloft games and their caches, and then install the apk, it gives me a download option, It shows me download options.

Advertisement
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Wait, what are you trying to do?

Usually with gameloft games, once you buy them you install the apk, then it prompts you to DL the additional files you need?

And once they are purchased they will show in market (if compatible) on your other devices
    El Presidente likes this.
  3. hbguitarguy

hbguitarguy New Member

fonehackerz, I know... did that, but it still gives me that download option...
  4. VeraKeisey

VeraKeisey New Member

I'll try it later, and i 'll show you the answer.
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

The solution is simple, as NightAngel has suggested, purchase the game legitimately via Play and the download will start once you open the game for the first time, no need to copy anything anywhere.

As we don't give advice on assisting with anything nefarious here, I'm going to close this thread. You're welcome to PM me if you think that's wide of the mark.

Thanks! :)
    mikedt, hbguitarguy and NightAngel79 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.