• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gameloft games not working since 2.3!!!!

:mad:

Not happy!:mad:

"Dear Jason,

My name is Oksana at Gameloft Customer Care. I am contacting you in order to give you a new fresh link to the game you have bought. Please, see below.

Besides, I'd like to thank you for your patience as you've been waiting for the resolution of the issue you reported about. If you require more assistance after reading this email, please do not hesitate to reply back with your questions or concerns.

I am deeply sorry to inform you that there is no way to retrieve your game progress as well as online achievements after re-installation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

To have the game work properly, please follow these steps:

- Uninstall the game

- Delete the SD data saved on the card (the folders below)

o Example (For Hawx): SDCard\gameloft\games\Hawx

- Install the game from this link:

Link Removed
"

Man, I loose all my saved data. GREAT!

Would anyone know if I can remove/copy certain file from the stored location above and then reinstall the file when I update the game to retain my saved data?

Thanks,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones