Gameloft GamesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Rockaholic

Rockaholic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is it possible to trick Gameloft into thinking that I have another phone when downloading games from their website?

Advertisement
  2. argenys

argenys Active Member

When are all their new games coming out in the market place?

3. bushor

bushor Active Member

Ya I was really looking forward to downloading let's golf 2 but we are not able to access gamelofts website... Boo

4. argenys

argenys Active Member

I really wish they would release it. Not to get on a tangent but does anyone know of ultra high quality games? Like amazing 3D graphics? I have Asphalt 5, Homerun Battle 3D, and some others. I'm looking for more similar or more advanced games... These gameloft ones look good but are not available... ANY OTHERS?

5. xx DROiD ERiS xx

xx DROiD ERiS xx Well-Known Member

they are available! you just go to the site and choose GAMES>HD SMARTPHONES>ANDROID..set up an account or login if you already have one..purchase the game with a credit card and it sends you a text with a gameloft. something file lol

ps when it asks for your service carrier you will only get to choose one phone but i took the risk and the a855 worked just fine..hero of sparta and NOVA are sweeeet

6. bushor

bushor Active Member

Droid eris on the x they aren't available unfortunately... When you go to gameloft.com says there aren't any games formatted for our device...

7. xx DROiD ERiS xx

maybe we are talking about two different things..there are 10 games to choose from but i payed 4.99 for nova and 4.99 for hero of war and im playing them..in real time

8. bushor

bushor Active Member

when I had my original droid I was able to access gamelofts website but with the droid x it says none of their games are formatted... I'm sure it won't be long though, I'm hoping within a week or so it will be corrected

9. xx DROiD ERiS xx

Here's the steps:

1. Games > HD Smartphones > Android > Most Recent

2. Find the game and click on Buy Now

3. Choose your carrier and enter your date of birth (Click Next)

4. Choose Manufacturer (Motorola)

5. Choose Model (Motorola A855 Droid)

6. Enter your EMAIL and password for them to access your credit card information

7. Click Sign In and check the box for terms and conditions (Click Next)

the next screen will have a list of game others liked and it will say thank you buying gameloft and the confirmation will say (A WAP push SMS has been sent to "your number"
    with a link to download the game..you recieve that texts within seconds) i have a STOCK DROID X

10. bushor

bushor Active Member

excellent! Thanks for the advice I was trying strictly from the web browser on the phone... That's where my confusion was!

11. argenys

argenys Active Member

My question is will I be able to get updates from the market? I don't think you can, that's why I haven't purchased them yet. I figured if and when it came to the market I would get it. Please let me know if i'm wrong because I really want some of those games. Also any other high quality 3d games out there?

12. krichek

krichek Well-Known Member

I was going to post this when the thread first started but, are you saying you can actually play Nova? I installed it, downloaded the 80MB update or data download whatever. When I launch it the screen goes black and about 10 seconds later dumps me back to the home screen.