1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Gameloft games

Last Updated:

1. williap

williap Member This Topic's Starter

I recently downloaded the Golf HD for my Desire but had a few problems with it so I thought I would uninstall in and then download again.

Before doing this, I remember reading on here that if you did this, Gameloft made you pay for the game again.

I read their FAQ section today and noticed now that providing you keep the same mobile and contact number, you can download the game again within for free within a 3 year period.

Free Android Games! Try Before You Buy - Gameloft HD Games

I haven't seen this before so is this something new they have just released?

Advertisement
  2. Serdna117

Serdna117 Active Member

Yea this is a new gimmick they are trying in order to make up for the fact that they wont put their good games on the android app store. I personally am not impressed and wont be buying any of their games that are not on the app store.

3. xTHEDEANx

xTHEDEANx New Member

Hi

ive got a major problem. this is the second time i have download Lets Golf 2 HD and yet it installs fine but when I open it and it tries to download the content it just will not download. When I first downloaded it, it downloaded the content up to about 90% then said there was a problem now it wont even start the download.