Gameloft Hd Games not working in Galaxy I5510General

1. thegtagamer

thegtagamer New Member

Hi guys i bought Samsung Galaxy I5510 and then i heard of HD Games by Gameloft for Android Smart phones... When i go to gameloft site they say . Sorry this phone is not supported but ive heard that the game can run in any android phone. Plzzzz help me out

Advertisement
    :
  2. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

The fruitcakes at samsung decided to give a stunning resolution to our touchscreens !!! 240x400 .Ingenious .. From where do these people have this ingenuity is beyond my comprehension.
    Of course they cant give a larger reso like 320x480 like optimus one or else who will buy ace . of course they cant stick to standard 240x320 ,it will look ugly and it wont give them chance to show their smart assness .
    So what if android devs have to toil hard just to support a such an un orthodox screen.So what if we cant even play 240x320 games .
    It's our mistake for not buying the costlier ace.It's our mistake for not going for optimus one.
  3. thegtagamer

thegtagamer New Member

yesterday i messed up with the app source codes and finally got the games work. Im playing gangstar Westlife and the graphic is also good
  4. thegtagamer

thegtagamer New Member

Android Source code is GNU so we can easily mod our androids. But it can destroy ure warranty if ure not a good modder
  5. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

Did you modify the app source code or you customised the ROM .Android source code is GNU .App source code is not .So if you modified ROM,then wow.If you modded the app well ,that would be illegal on many counts.
  6. Hi, I have this phone, HD games don't run in this phone, this phone does not support Hd games and multi touch games, I try it.
    مهاجرت کانادا