Gameloft Takes a Slightly Different Approach to Distribution with Try and Buy Android HD Games

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Gameloft made the bold decision to offer the majority of their high quality, full 3D games for purchase through their website alone, forgoing the Android Market and creating headaches for all involved. While certain games like Asphalt HD can be found in the market, Gameloft seemed set on allowing the greater part of their catalog [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. trab123

trab123 Member

Those are some of the best if not the best games ive played on android as of yet.

3. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

I like the trial. Good marketing.

4. trab123

trab123 Member

The one GTA style game i was really excited about has a major flaw whenever you try to punch while running. You cant do it, the movement "stick" gets stuck. But the other games seem to be good. The golf game & FPS game they have is really top notch.

5. turbo chicken

turbo chicken New Member

i just saw this on the gameloft blog... this is what i've been waiting for and the only thing from holding me back from their games is the ability to try it out first.

Lets Test out my new Vibrant

6. vince1

vince1 Well-Known Member

Only just moved to Android and think it stinks that I can't buy games here in Ireland.
    It's a bit funny as Google has it European HQ in Ireland.