1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Gameloft tech support - funny, funny stuff

Last Updated:

1. spottyelephant

spottyelephant Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I see a circular pattern emerging...I'm not even annoyed - I just think it's hilarious!

Hopefully the lack of non-bot-like response means they're working hard on solving the current problems and looking at better delivery methods....

Advertisement
  2. Drazil

Drazil Well-Known Member

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't pay for a game and then get sent into circles trying to download it...

3. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

This Company becomes not my Money...

4. craigrn16

craigrn16 Well-Known Member

Atleast you didn't buy the game and have it not download to your phone then when I emailed gameloft about it they send me a bad download file that doesn't work.

5. OFI

OFI Well-Known Member

My response just told me to try a different game. Yea.. i'll get right on that..

6. penfoldwalsh

penfoldwalsh New Member

For all those lost gamers out there. If you see the messege above don't worry because the friendly people at the gameloft customer service dep are happy to help unlike the pescky robots we all get sent round in circles by. If the download link they send you is the wrong version or it just won't work search online and find the customer service number for them mine started with 0808 I think, either way you will recieve your download link ASAP by txt I personally waited a month with no cognetive response from gameloft on 5 such games. When i did phone them it took 5mins. Hope this helps

7. Vanquished

Vanquished Well-Known Member

Ya, I've had bad luck with the email support as well. As penfoldwalsh stated, if you call them you can get the help you need right away (though I had to wait in the phone queue for likee 5-10 minutes, but that's better than waiting 5-10 days to get a response that may or may not be useful from an email).

As for the OP, Gameloft will probably never fully support the Milestone, especially with the lot of new dual core processors out not. It has 256mb of RAM and a 600mhz processor. The EVO 4G had a 1ghz processor and 512mb of RAM and it struggles to play some of their games that are available for it.