Games close down with no Force Close warningSupport

1. herminio67

herminio67 Member

Well i have had this problem for a while now so in some games usually RPGs they joust shut down withought warning its done this with many games like.. The World of Magic, Advena, Inotia 4, Inotia 3, Zenonia 3, and the one im playing now EpicHearts they shut down once im like 8 - 10 minutes into the game i really need some assistance. My phone is rooted with wcm and im using a flashed rom forgot the name (sorry) but it gave me this app called StarSettings. I have tried Ram Manager and no luck.. I really need help thank you.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

Hey Herminio, Welcome to AndroidForums!

The rom you are prolly using is Star-scRom. As for the problem you are experiencing.. I am sorry but I do not know anything that would definitely cause this.

Are you overclocked? That's one possibility for causing the problem..

Star scRom is the only rom that comes with star-settings so unless you kept it from some past rom install then thats prolly what you are using which is 2.3.4. Perhaps if you upgraded to a rom using 2.3.6 you would find more stability however it is just as likely that the problem would persist imho.

You could also apply this threads info to your problem but you would need to alter it a little bit to the specific game you are having problems with.

http://androidforums.com/transform-ultra-all-things-root/530571-using-logcat-debug-screen.html