1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

[Games] GAMEVIL

1. chaz_uk

chaz_uk Well-Known Member

I've just woken up to find that the game has been updated. The multitouch controls work well and you can now slide your finger along the virtual dpad rather than the old lift an press I had to do.

Good update Gamevil. :)
  2. Dan Fury

Dan Fury Well-Known Member

Really, I find it quite disappointing, the multitouch implementation is not working, like it should, buttons light up, but the game does not react e.g when
  3. GAMEVIL

GAMEVIL Well-Known Member

As you guys mentioned, 1.1 is now available.

Here are the things that were updated.

- Multitouch to improve control of the character
    - Keyboard support for people who don't like touch screen sensitivity
    - Speed option for those who wanted to adjust framerates for better control

Game is available on all paid markets, and you have to have a 1.6 device or above.
    We didn't really feel like it was a good game to play with the trackball, so wasn't implemented.
  4. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member

I'm not understanding why you think it is not a good game for trackball. Please explain. I'm using the trackball with Gameboid playing A Link to the Past and The Minish Cap and it works great. I think the trackball is the preferred method with a game like this. You can also use the accelerometer to control the character with Gameboid (though only for left and right).
  5. Fryguy88

Fryguy88 Member

Hmmm... That sucks. Im running 2.1 Eris but it still wont show up in the market. Since Eris is a1.5 device AND since it is being discontinued it most likely will not get updated. Will I ever be able tp play this on my eris? Please let me know so I can stop wasting my time searching for it if I will never be able to play it. Thank you.
  6. antipesto93

antipesto93 Well-Known Member

wont show up on desire...uk
  7. Dan Fury

Dan Fury Well-Known Member

Try a direct link:
    [​IMG]
  8. antipesto93

nope...mabye cos its copy protected
  9. GAMEVIL

Yes we did set the option to be copy protected.
  10. Mrstickball

Mrstickball Active Member

Has Gamevil been satisfied with the sales for Zenonia so far? Looks like its had approximately 3,000 downloads since it came out.
  11. antipesto93

ahh no copy protected apps on 2.1 phones:( you got the apk we can have...or is it a paid game?
  12. joe382

joe382 Member

I tried the demo from your website, that iPhone platform thing for PC is cool! I like the game, gonna buy it soon.

It is showing up in the store on my HTC Legend in UK.
  13. Rota

Rota Well-Known Member

I would like to know as well, because I sure am loving this game, and I hope there are more to come.
  14. GAMEVIL

Sorry guys for the misleading. It works on 1.5 devices. Just downloaded it on a 1.5 Backflip.
  15. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member

GAMEVIL,

Are you going to address my question about trackball? I need to know if this is going to be implemented or I will probably not buy.

Thanks!
  16. GAMEVIL

Let me ask our dev team.
  17. PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz Well-Known Member

Are the graphics stretched to the Droids resolution? or is it native 854x480?

I ask this because I tryed that baseball game you also have for sale, but it was stretched and pretty ugly.
  18. Rota

Rota Well-Known Member

It's a little stretched, but not bad. Once you get playing you really don't notice it.
  19. Ashenor

Ashenor Well-Known Member

First off thanks for bring Zenonia over! Bought it and have been playing through it.

Any rough dates on Baseball 2010 and Zenonia 2?

Thanks again, keep making great games!
  20. GAMEVIL

A couple of updates.

- ZENONIA Free is now available on the Android Market. For those you haven't picked up the title yet, now try before you buy.

- ZENONIA not running on the Motorola Devour issue was solved by the latest system update that was pushed out to the Devour users.

Thanks for your support guys!
  21. GAMEVIL

Thanks! Baseball 2010, probably late 2Q, and Zenonia 2 in 4Q?
  22. Kegluneq

Kegluneq Member

Just downloaded the free version, very impressed with the gameplay so far. As I'm on a fairly low end 1.5 android phone I'm very happy it actually works!

This is a very stupid question I know, but the free version is a limited demo, right? The product description wasn't very clear...
  23. GAMEVIL

Yes, it is a limited demo. Thanks for your feedback.
  24. Kegluneq

Kegluneq Member

Thanks for the clarification :) I'm still a newbie to android so was wondering why it wasn't called 'lite'.

Will definitely buy now though.
  25. GAMEVIL

We've seen companies using "Lite", "LE(Lite Edition)" and "Free", and chose to use "Free" to be consistent across other platforms. Just a sales decision. :)