Games in airplane mode

Last Updated: 2013-06-23 03:11:32
  1. compassrosa

compassrosa New Member

Is there a way to tell if a game works in airplane mode without buying it first? I don't want to be accessing the internet all the time to play a solitaire game.

Advertisement
  2. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

Some might tell you in the discription. You can post the games your interested in here and ask for those who have them to try and play in airplane mode and see what happens.
  3. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I can't imagine that most games would need the Internet in order to play. They may need to download files in order to get started up the first time you start the game, but that's about it. The exception is MMORPG type games which are online by definition.
  4. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

I assume solitaire was just a random example, but I can almost assure you that solitaire isn't going to require the net. In fact, I have yet to find a game that is not playable, at least in some form, without internet access.
  5. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

When you go to install an app, it will tell you what permissions it needs to run, and one of those permissions would be internet access. Of course, most of the time, that is just for ads, especially on free games.
  6. badas7

badas7 New Member

Road Trip 2 is my fav game that works on airplane mode