Games on AndriodGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Demos16

Demos16 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Coming to the Eris from an iPhone, the biggest issue with me so far has been the difference in applications between the two platforms, specifically games. For those out there like myself that have struggled to find any games that may be worth playing on an android phone, I give you this post from Gizmodo.

There Are No Good Games On Android, If You Ignore All These Good Games On Android - Android games - Gizmodo

I have tried a few of the games on here so far and they seem to be pretty fun. One that I have spent a good time playing is Shoot U, which is similar to ragdoll blaster on iPhone if anyone has played that before. Anyway, enjoy!

Advertisement
  2. Gevis

Gevis Well-Known Member

I didn't watch the video but I know that SNESoid alone makes the games on Android far better.

I know it's clunky, and impossible on N1...but for the playable games, its amazering.

3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I usually just play poker on mine, but some of those games look like a lot of fun. Thanks for the link Demos. I am going to check some of these out.

4. Demos16

Demos16 Active Member This Topic's Starter

No problem, I've learned a lot from you all here so it's nice to bring something to the table finally lol. That being said, this is a very encouraging sign for me that more developers are finally bringing their apps over from other platforms. The only thing is actually finding these needles in the haystack that is the android marketplace. Thats not to say that all the apps on there are not worth anyones time, but being that the marketplace is open source it does seem that there is quite a bit of fluff there.