• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games that use Pocket Change (daily reward system)

uninstalling Pocket Change
kV7LACw.jpg

Upvote 0
I just happened to try Pocket Change and found I lost 6950 points! Now down to 3579. I got the daily 10 Pc gift in 1 app, and got points in Quazzle. I stopped there and came here to see if anyone else had reported the same, which you have.

Their FB page is still offline.

Not sure what this all means.

What it means I think is that PC is Dead as a Doornail.
With a little research on the net you will find out that two young guys had an idea and got about $6M from investors. All the items they were giving away they were getting for free.
The personal FB pages of the owners / founders of PC are on FB.
Now the money and the prize items ran out and people were not duped to use points on % of coupon that one can find on the net for free so.............. Dead as a Doornail.

Reactions: jhMLB
Upvote 0
I just happened to try Pocket Change and found I lost 6950 points! Now down to 3579. I got the daily 10 Pc gift in 1 app, and got points in Quazzle. I stopped there and came here to see if anyone else had reported the same, which you have.

Their FB page is still offline.

Not sure what this all means.

I lost my point too. This is my second time. So I have my screenshot day by day.

First time less than 1000.

This time more than 1000 but less than 2000.

I think PC can not run their business.

I am in Canada. Anyone in Canada has same problem.

Upvote 0
Crack Your Screen updated today. 1 of the items in change log:

* No more PocketChange. PocketChange is OFF due to technical issue with PocketChange.

As a separate point, almost identical wording as the Slot Machine update, but different developers... or are they really the same developers? :)

That could just be the wording used by Pocket change when they contacted the developers so they are copying it.

Upvote 0
This is from Nexercise:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/nxr-pages/pocketchange.html

Important Pocket Change Announcement

(October 30, 2013)

Dear Nexercise Nation,

Our Terms of Service states that "we try to stick with companies that will honor their coupons and not suddenly close shop, but we can't guarantee it".

We regret to inform you that we are ending our partnership with Pocket Change. In the past few weeks, numerous users have reported issues with accessing the store, with obtaining Pocket Change, with redeeming rewards, etc - experiences we do not like our users having. We're not even able to confirm they are still around as their Facebook page is gone, and none of our emails have been replied to in weeks.

This is disappointing to us as well as to you.

We'll be updating the app soon to remove the links to Pocket Change. We also have a Facebook post for this where you can ask questions. We'll try to answer any questions to the best of our abilities, but some of the answers may be that we just don't know.

Nexercise will continue to work hard to bring you more rewards. If you haven't done so recently, please visit the Rewards FAQ from the Earn page in the app, where we've explained some of the positive changes in rewards.

And of course, we'll also keep working to make fitness as fun as we can.

Happy Nexercising!

Reactions: grnB0t and notme123
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones