Games that use Pocket Change (daily reward system)

1. kitakat

kitakat Member

2. notme123

notme123 Well-Known Member

3. kitakat

kitakat Member

oh well, would of been awesome if it did hah
  4. bacia

bacia Member

5. bacia

bacia Member

notme123 likes this.
  6. kitakat

kitakat Member

my phone cant hold any more than like 15 of the games hah guess Ill have to download some of the smaller games :l
  7. notme123

Get an SD Card :p
  8. notme123

Thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate your rating :)
  9. kitakat

kitakat Member

I got a 4 GB sd card and got 20 games, had to go back and uninstall some of the bigger games and install some of the smaller ones.
  10. bacia

bacia Member

11. kitakat

kitakat Member

12. kitakat

kitakat Member

Oh and apparently there is about 100+ games now with pocket change Im only after finding about 50 odd
  13. viperfet

viperfet Well-Known Member

About a month ago you could download some apps and they give you 25 tokens per app, but after update it was eliminated. Also before via pocket change app u could buy tokens if you wanted. But thar was deleted also.
  14. kitakat

kitakat Member

aww would of loved 25 per app hah
    but I can see the reducing it again, when as it gets more and more users..
  15. ladkans

ladkans Member

Where does it state that 100+ apps use PocketChange? I can find only about 60 totally..
  16. viperfet

If someone has a Nook tablet, there is lots of apps using PC too.
  17. viperfet

Nexus 7? From where? I dont see a nexus 7 on the prizes on PC.
  18. Aluxian

Aluxian Active Member

I'm planning to get it by using Amazon Gift Cards (I need about 12 for the 8GB type). I've already added my first card in my amazon account so everything's all right so far. The problem is that I can't redeem it more than once, so I'm going to use BlueStacks.
  19. ladkans

ladkans Member

That's a brilliant idea. I have a suggestion for you, please PM me.
  20. kitakat

kitakat Member

anyone know how you can get the same redemption more than once?
    I was thinking about uninstalling pocket change and than installing it again?
  21. kitakat

kitakat Member

My mom is using the Pocket Change app and so is my brother and they are using the same IP but their points are different? Idk, I wanted to redeem for only Amazon cards but I guess thats not going to happen... but what happens when I get every prize? 0.0
  22. Aluxian

Aluxian Active Member

Well, you'd need 422916 credits. Even if you have 100 apps that give you 1000 credits every day it would take you more than a year. An entire year opening those apps every single day. You must have a lot of patience my friend...

As I said before, virtual machines is the answer...

BTW does anyone want a starbucks gift card? 1000 credits are wasted because I can't redeem the amazon gift card anymore... :(

I'm going to order the Bangarang album, just to support Skrillex cuz i luv 'im :D
  23. notme123

I haven't tried it, but you can probably sell the Starbucks gift card online on one of several gift card marketplaces.
  24. Aluxian

Aluxian Active Member

You're not gonna believe this... I've ordered the Skrillex album as I said and I've received a nice email from amazon with a little (actually large) orange button saying that I can also exchange my album for a gift card. I have to wait max 7 days though for the transfer to be processed. That's great! :) I'll keep you updated.

Adding up all the albums I could get another $20... come to me nexus 7... come to daddy.

I've just received the money, I love Pocket Change... http://www.diigo.com/item/image/2eg2n/7b1c
    kitakat likes this.
  25. kitakat

kitakat Member

Haha, yes and I have a superpoints account where I click a button 100 times to get points to redeem for amazon cards, the site is invite only so you can PM me if you want an invite... and do you still have the starbucks giftcard ? Id love to have it :)
    kalikitty likes this.