Games that use Pocket Change (daily reward system)

Last Updated: 2013-11-05 09:15:54
  1. Aluxian

Aluxian Active Member

I already know this method, HF is a heaven. I'll still PM you the Starbucks Gift Card :)

Advertisement
  2. notme123

notme123 Well-Known Member

I just tried, and most of them require you to either mail in a physical card (and PC only gives you a virtual one) and / or have a minimum value of $20-25 for selling cards (and PC's one is only $5).
  3. Aluxian

Aluxian Active Member

Don't target such a big prize, no one knows what will happen after 1 year. Maybe they'll change things, maybe they'll ban you (highly unlikely), maybe a hacker takes all PC's money, maybe an earthquake destroys their office, maybe the employees die, yeah I'm talking nonsense but who knows haha I'm just kidding, what I mean is that you should go for the smaller prizes, I guarantee that you'll get bored after just one month and stop opening apps, you'll get unmotivated. Or, at least, that's how I would behave. Why don't you do like me and buy a nexus 7 from amazon :p Or maybe something nice for you boyfriend ;)
  4. ladkans

ladkans Member

Completely agree, the largest prize I will target is probably the Playstation lol.
  5. kitakat

kitakat Member

ohhh I need a few more game for the amazon card.. :(
    If I dont find anymore tonight I will have it tomorrow atleast :)
    then on to the next prize on the list the Nike Wrist band thing :p
  6. bacia

bacia Member

I'm going for the Platstation too, I only meant the idea of a blue stacks type app made the tv seem a bit more realistic. As in not a year and a half.

I'm about 2 weeks away from getting the playstation. After that I might go for the Xbox.
  7. notme123

I just tried out Boost 2 Lite, and it's a really fun game, besides for having Pocket Change. I edited the original post to include it as well as a few others I've discovered recently. Again, thank you to all of the other posters who replied with such great collections of apps and ideas! :)
    BTW, I try to only include in the list games / apps that are at least somewhat fun / useful and that I'd actually want play / use once in a while.
  8. viperfet

viperfet Well-Known Member

My bluestack show that is emulating a Galaxy Note which is a android device.
  9. viperfet

Updated my PC tokens, it can be done, just keep opening those apps. About 4 days for those Dr. Dre Beats

[​IMG]
  10. jlanis

jlanis Member

Thanks! I am the developer of Boost 2. I don't visit these forums very often, but I found this thread while searching for opinions on the Pocket Change system. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the comments.
  11. bacia

bacia Member

Hey guys, I'm having issues getting tokens,today. It's been over 24 hours since I have opened most of my games and 22 hours on the 4 newest ones. Is anyone else having trouble?

Seems like there is a test version of pocket change in the app store today.
  12. viperfet

Yeah, having same problem too, tried it on both device an did not get tokens.
  13. Aluxian

Aluxian Active Member

Looks like someone's been very busy... nice :)
  14. WHUK_Barb

WHUK_Barb New Member

Great, so it isn't just me who is facing this problem. Need to look for a solution though.
  15. Shaaw

Shaaw Member

Whats to stop people from just downloading all the pocket change apps and opening every one of them every day in order to get the $$$?
  16. kilopp

kilopp New Member

i have it too
  17. kilopp

kilopp New Member

I am not recieving any rewards anymore has anyone else got this prob???
    pls reply
  18. notme123

I contacted Pocket Change about how people aren't receiving daily bonuses, and here was their response:

I guess this also answers Shaaw's question:

I responded asking them what the limit was and if there's a blog or e-newsletter we can subscribe to for Pocket Change updates, and I'll post back here when they respond.

Update: The limit for daily bonuses is 30 Tokens (i.e. collecting from 3 apps) per day. They don't have a blog or newsletter but you can follow them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pocketchangecom
    I also asked them what other ways there will be to earn tokens, and I'll update again when they respond.

Update 2: The new ways to earn tokens will be released next week.
    kilopp likes this.
  19. kilopp

kilopp New Member

To every one who is facing the problem of not getting your tokens .
    I have send an email to PC ,and they say the have added a max. amount of tokens every day but they say they are gonna to add new ways to earn tokens.
    hope this will help.
  20. viperfet

Wow this just wrong, how the hell you suppose to get 230,000 tokens for tv with 30 tokens daily?? I bet they check ppl balances and they don't want to pay up. Strange that I am 3 days away from getting a free $250 prize and they change the rules.
  21. notme123

I was also upset at first (I was a few days away from the Amazon Gift Card), but I think we should just be patient until next week when we see what new ways there are to get tokens. Who knows, it may be worth the wait :)

BTW, while we're waiting, if anybody wants an invite to Superpoints, an invite-only website that also lets you earn prizes, you can use my invite URL: http://superpoints.com/refer/inviter613
    Thanks to "kitakat" for inviting me :)
  22. viperfet

He send me invite, but site says people from PR can't use the site. Already used to this, and no shipping to PR. But I still bet you with the new ways to earn tokens, I won't be able to get the same amount of tokens. Let see what new idea they have.
  23. Aluxian

Aluxian Active Member

Well that's pretty bad news... for the moment. I hope they'll bring new, fun ways to earn.