1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

games to play between android and iphone?

1. jmt9779

jmt9779 Well-Known Member

I have a Motorola Droid. My friend has an iPhone 3G. Does anyone know of any games that we can play against each other?

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. mosler

mosler Active Member

Parallel Kingdoms, Its kind of an MMO based on gps locations. seizing and controlling erritory around you. lot of fun

Uni war... a hex based strategy/war game.

Homerun battle 3d, baseball thing

Skies of glory. A flight "sim" that allows you to link up cross platform and dogfight

i am sure there are more but this is the limit of me experiences.
  3. jmt9779

jmt9779 Well-Known Member

That's a pretty damn helpful first post :) Thanks!
  4. darus77

darus77 Member

5. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

Sketch Online is on both I think.
  6. agentpower

agentpower Member

Market Millionare.
  7. mark87

mark87 Well-Known Member

i think project inf might be but idk? itsw a fun game
  8. FirebirdStud

FirebirdStud Well-Known Member

bringing this back up to the top. How about a words with friends type game?
  9. diS

diS Well-Known Member

Fruit Ninja
    Paper Toss

Highscore battles between you 2 can be quite fun :p
    I do it with my friend who has an Iphone 4 and I've got an HTC Desire.
  10. reddragon72

reddragon72 Well-Known Member

Another MMO coming soon is Pocket Legends, it's for Idevice's now. An Android port is around Thanksgiving and a PC port will hit around the first of the year.
  11. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

12. mbennum

mbennum Member

There are a couple scrabble-type games but Wordwise is the only one I know of that has an Android and iOS version that let you play together.
  13. JQwerty91

JQwerty91 Well-Known Member

Not that much. Gameloft pretty much abandoned Android while others seems to hold on porting until Android releases a stable Market experience.
  14. hood420

hood420 Well-Known Member

As of today you can add Reckless Racing to the list...
  15. Hoolio

Hoolio New Member

Lexulous works great on both (I have iPhone 4 and my kids have Galaxy Captivates). Note: Since last update the "via Facebook" option really sucks and hardly works, but "via lexulous" works great and takes only a second to set up an account.

Any one know any new games (thread is old) good for me (mom on iPhone) to play with my 12 and 14 year old girls (Samsung Galaxy Captivate).

Any ideas would be great (especially free games - gets expensive to pay for apps for 3 phones!!).
  16. TheGuitarBoss

TheGuitarBoss Well-Known Member

Drag raceing.
  17. laz305

laz305 New Member

are there any memory or brain games or board games like chess?
  18. msprojectzebra

msprojectzebra New Member

Hi - Yes - Play Bunker Buster. It is a location based strategy game. Lots of cool stuff in there and it is designed to be played across the world on both iPhone and Android phones. It's perfect to play with your buddies and it's free to download. Check it out.
  19. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

20. Tzeremes13

Tzeremes13 New Member

Hello everybody! I have an iPhone4 and I'm playing the tichu app. I want to play with my girlfriend online, but she has an early samsung with android. Will she find the same tichu app at her market? Also, will we be able to play online? Do androids have the game center app? Thank you in advance!
  21. artistech

artistech New Member

Hi, does anyone know of any card games that can be played on both iphone and android?
  22. Bradsy

Bradsy Member

Im it to sure if this is but legend of the cryptids is a card game but don't know if it is on android?
  23. Penitel543

Penitel543 Active Member

fruit ninja battle is possible for apple and android users? geez... gotta try this one with my mom... fruit ninja is the only one game she's addicted to using her iphone4... :) we'll see if i can get her increase my allowance... lol