• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAMES] Trese Brothers - Turn-based Tactical RPGs

Star Traders RPG is a complex turn-based strategy RPG, set in a vast, dynamic, and complex galaxy torn apart by war, betrayal, and the shifts of commerce. In this epic space-opera, you play a Captain of a spaceship, traveling the Quadrant in search of fame, riches, infamy or death. As a Star Trading captain, must balance the complicated politics of the Great Houses and Syndicates , maintain and upgrade your fleet of ships, keep your crew paid, fed and loyal, and most importantly, survive.

Want to see it now? Watch the Epic Adventure on YouTube!
Star Traders RPG - Join the Epic Adventure - YouTube

Warning: Star Traders RPG is not a casual game. This is a complex space simulation and strategy game with a real difficulty scale. If you like deep games with a lot going on and endless replay, try Star Traders. We have gamers on our forum who have been playing this mobile game for more than 2 years! That's anything but casual. Think you can handle it, captain?

As a captain of a spacing machine, you may choose many paths, from being a loyalist to your faction's military, plying the interstellar lanes of commerce, exploring lost and forgotten planets and ruins, bounty hunting targets, blockading, spying, or pirating your way to riches. Your command of the ship is under constant threat, both internal and external. Can you manage your resources, crew, officers well to enough to turn a profit on your contracts and trades? Those that do will be among the Faction's elite Star Heroes -- and those that fail will be branded bandits and Crime Lords.

Star Traders RPG is inspired by classic games like Pirates!, Space Trader, Eve, Elite and is in the genre of Firefly, Serenity, and Star Wars (not Jedis -- think Hans Solo, bounty hunters, and all the rest).

As a Star Trading Captain, you will:
  • Pick sides in a shifting war between 6 unique Factions.
  • Buy, Sell, Battle and Pilot over 450 unique spacecraft.
  • Create your own path, playing as a Merchant, Assassin, Explorer, Warlord, Pirate, Bounty Hunter, Smuggler or choosing from one of the many ways to play.
  • Travel and immense and expansive galaxy
  • Discover, Explore and Quest on more than 140 planets

Where can I get Star Traders RPG?
Star Traders is available on:
The App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-traders-rpg/id528949262?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4) for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corytrese.games.startraders&hl=en) for your Android device.
Amazon store (Amazon.com: Star Traders RPG: Appstore for Android) for your Android device.

Who are the Trese Brothers?
The Trese Brothers are three brothers on a mission -- to build the best RPGs for mobile devices, to build games that you love to play, and that we love to play. We can

Reactions: ExtremeNerd
Anybody who likes turn-based games should absolutely try this game out. It's so deep that I've played it off and on for 8 months, because no two games play the same. It's easily the best money I ever spent on a game, for the amount of time I've put into it. Also, their forums are incredible for help, gameplay strategy, and info in general. The Trese Brothers are fanatical about releasing upgrades that not only fix bugs, but add new content. Seriously, expect an update at least once a week. I've seen them many times upload a fixed version within hours when a bug has been reported, and they are literally two of the nicest and friendliest guys you've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

They've got three games on the Play Store right now: Star Traders, Templar Assault, and Cyber Knights, and they're all worth checking out. Free versions have NO ADS, and both the free and Elite (paid) versions have NO PERMISSIONS. I'll back these guys all the way til the end, because they are heads and shoulders above most game developers, both in their treatment of their customers and in their approach to their games. As a matter of fact, I've pledged to their Kickstarter project for their upcoming fourth game, Heroes of Steel, and went so far as to post a front page news article on my own prepaid Android phone website here.

If this sounds like a plug for the Trese Brothers, well, it is. These guys do ALL of the game creation themselves, in their spare time, after work and on weekends, and as far as developers go, they're easily the most humble I've ever come across. They've also been interviewed and reviewed on sites like PocketTactics.

Indie devs don't have the luxury of studios and dedicated time to do all their work, yet these guys continually update and improve three different games on the Play Store, Amazon App Store, and the Apple Appstore, averaging, as I said before, at least one update per week. Normally I don't crusade for something like this, but with all my heart I feel that if anyone deserves a chance to follow their dreams and be able to dedicate much more time to their games and their community, it's the Trese Brothers. And no, they haven't asked me or paid me to post about them, that much I can guarantee. They've simply convinced me that they are worth every penny that people are willing to contribute towards their project and more, because they are an example that the vast majority of devs should follow. Don't expect Rovio, Zynga, et al, to not only listen to your inputs and answer you, but to implement things based on their community's feedback. It just won't happen.

Proud TB supporter til I die, right here.

Upvote 0
Star Traders 5.0.9 was just released to the Android markets last night in part of a "triple-release" effort in which all three of our games recieved awesome new updates. Good luck taking on the new Alien Killer awards, those are not going to be easy!

Please support Star Traders RPG By Leaving a Review
v5.0.9 - 3/12/2013
- New Ship Artwork: Steel Mast
- New Award: Alien Killer I
- New Award: Alien Killer II
- New Award: Space Hive I
- New Award: Space Hive II
- New Award: Alien Flagship (Heela)
- Two New Merchant Ships
- New Ship: Royal Lifter
- New Ship: Royal Liner
- Message when Exploring with 1 HP

Upvote 0
I remember trying this game when it was new and IIRC, unfinished. Seems like it has much more to offer now. I'll give it another look. Keep up the good work!

Edit: Just downloaded the trial versions of all 3 of your games and remembered why I liked Star Traders. First impression: NO PERMISSIONS. Always refreshing to see developers use permissions sparingly. Looking forward to playing them tonight.

Upvote 0
Excited to announce that there is a new release of Star Traders RPG (space simulation RPG trader) available for your Android mobile gaming pleasure.

v5.0.11 - 3/15/2013
- Improved HUD Display for Contracts
- Display Cache Locations on Zoom Map
- New Ship Artwork: Cold Iron
- New Ship: Line Falcon
- New Ship: Tiberia Long-Liner
- New Ship: Dune High-Lift
- Better Zoommap Performance

The biggest improvement in this release of Star Traders is around the HUD (heads up display) for your Captain's travels on the star map. Beyond basic performance, the biggest improvement is the display of the contract destination button. When your Captain's Faction contract is located in an Urban Zone (as shown below) the correct button will be displayed in red.

device-2013-03-16-013854.png

Upvote 0
This latest update to the Star Traders RPG game fixes several critical bugs with the new HUD features that were released in v5.0.11 -- some Android phones were experiencing crashes loading games. This release includes several small fixes and a bug fix patch for that crash.

Thank you to everyone who clicked the "Report" button to help us track this down and get it fixed quickly.

v5.0.15 - 3/22/2013
- Fixes Map / HUD Button Crash
- New Ship: Logicus Liner
- New Ship: Technar Lifter
- Improved Upgrade Screen Performance
- Added New Low Health Warnings

Google Play "Star Traders RPG" Free
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corytrese.games.startraders

Amazon "Star Traders RPG" Free
Amazon.com: Star Traders RPG: Appstore for Android

Google Play "Star Traders RPG Elite" ($2.99USD)
http://play.google.com/store/apps/detail....tartraderselite

Amazon "Star Traders RPG Elite" ($2.99USD)
Amazon.com: Star Traders RPG Elite: Appstore for Android

Read more: Trese Brothers - Star Traders RPG v5.0.15 Released

Upvote 0
I am sharing this epic post by @lurker from our own Trese Brothers forum. Itshows the depth of Star Traders -- the challenge, the bite of loss, the sweetness victory.

====
Screenshot_2013-03-27-12-49-11.png

It seems like a lot of people end up with a real hatred of one faction or another. "They killed most of my early captains...They destroyed my favorite ship...They're a bunch of self-obsessed, fat-headed pigs..." but not me. For me there's one thing that I loath. It's about the only thing that's ever killed my best captains, the alien.

The first time I met an alien I was still playing on one of the more basic difficulty levels. I had this pilot that was unstoppable, but we were both starting to get a bit bored. Then I met it. "Oh a new ship type, cool! Oh, it's an alien, awesome. Eh, look at those stats and the level ??? Oh well this captain can take anything. "Battlestations!"" Turns out that captain couldn't do a thing. Couldn't change range. Couldn't hit it with torps, guns, or kitchen sinks. Couldn't hold off his boarders. I was dead in 6 or 7 turns. damn.

As I worked my way up the difficulty settings, I unlocked just about everything. I'd lose a captain here and there to aliens. A few times I went looking for them, nothing. I finally discovered I could run from a lot of them, but still every time I tried to fight it was the same abysmal result. My first pilot on insane was trying to unlock that reward for sticking with your starting ship for the first 20 levels. Somewhere around level 17 he met his first alien. I jammed retreat and got away unscathed. Damn that was close, but I wasn't out of the woods yet. I flew one AU and bumped into another one, a different type, a big, blue thing with claws and a hulking human-like face. The Bolllish Carrier landed a few torps on my tail-lights and then moved in for the kill. Back to level 1, damn.

I did finally unlock everything and then the only thing was to finally develop an alien killing captain. My first captain was off to a good start. I wasn't ready to actually go looking for a fight yet, when I ran into a level 14 Xrangg. He was actually a few levels below mine. I moved in and got my first victory over an alien. What a rush! Something went terribly wrong though. In the next four years I met 6 aliens. Three of which I killed, two of which I escaped, the last of which was a Bolllish Carrier. I hit retreat and he landed a few torps on me. My strategy had been to board but I'd lost too many crew in his torpedo barrage. We closed and I boarded, but I didn't have the men to mount a proper assault. Time to start over.

I took a break from playing a bit, lost my tablet and had to start over on unlocks. It was taking a long time to get a good captain started. I ended up flying a Pirate Doomcruiser, because I just had to get out of the Neutiquam Erro I started with, but didn't have much money. It was the first time I flew one of those and might not be the last. With the right upgrades she turned into a competent little gunning boarder.

I was still working my way through awards and hoping I'd be able turn this captain into a real alien killer when I got a new encounter. It felt like the same place as the last captain, cruising into Sernouaan Alpha from the east (is there some connection between the Bolllish and the planet Octolax?). It was big, blue and ugly, a level 29 Bolllish Carrier and me sitting at level 21. His ship outclassed mine in every regard, damn. But this time I wasn't waiting around for him to get a few torps in on me. I advanced while his first torp exploded 100 yards off the starboard bow.
I advanced again while my crew suited up for battle. What was that thing? We were about to see from the inside, but to this day I still can't say with any certainty whether that ship was a living creature or something else. We were doing well so far, no damage, but the real battle was about to begin.

The Shalun Mercenaries were the first shuttle to breach the Carrier, followed by some of the regular crew. Man did they give em hell. I've never been so proud in my damn life, but the cost was high. We did 38 damage spread between his engines and crew, but we lost 28 of our own men in that first charge, 40% of my ship. The details get a little hazy after that. We pressed the attack for little while but then pulled back to the Doomcruiser we barely had enough men to run the engines but we had done so much damage to theirs we were hoping we might be able to finish things off with guns. No luck. We could change range but there was no way to hit the thing.

I remember at that moment feeling the strong temptation to try to make a run for it. Why not get out with the crew, what's left of the ship and my own skin? It was one of those decisions that was made in an instant, and looking back on it, it couldn't have been any other way. I had neglected to notice that our sails were mostly shredded and at long range we would have been pounded by Bolllish torps until we were soft enough to be stuffed into a cocoon with their larva to be absorbed alive. No the only way out was to go back into the Carrier and finish what we started.

We were now outnumbered more than three to one, but we believed we'd gotten some good hits on their captain in the previous incursions. This time, I went in first, with my templar officer at my side. We nearly melted down our Leviathan canons cutting a path to their captain while the Military Officer took a squad back to their engines to finish what we started and keep their engine crew from interfering with what was happening on the bridge.

Sure enough, it was their captain who had been at the forefront of their earlier defense. He was personally responsible for the death of more than a few of my men, but he had paid for it. He was hurting bad, now he just had to pay his debt in full. As we arrived on their bridge, if you can call it that, the xenos broke from their usual swarming tactics. They seemed to know that this was between me and their captain. I passed my Leviathan to my templar and he handed me my blades. More than once I would be thankful that he kept his eagle eyes on the remaining xeno soldiers. They learned the hard way that attempting to interfere with the duel would see one of his shells shatter their backbone.

Even with his injuries the Bollish captain was a daunting opponent, twice my size, in his home environment and having lived in his weaponry from the day he was born. His blows came fast but were not well placed. He was trying to rattle me, force me to lose my nerve and miss a step, but I'd been preparing for this day since I took command from my father. The duel became frantic. I was landing a lot of blows but it was impossible to know what real damage they were doing to his xeno-biology. I was taking hits as well. He shattered one of my blades and drove the broken end into my forearm. A soldier whipped a spine in my thigh, before the templar cut him down.

Before long though it was clear who was going to win this battle. Bollish captain was down to one arm now and it was moving slow. The Military Office made it back up to the bridge with the last remaining crew member as my blade pierced through the alien captains neck. The point found it's way cleanly between two vertebrae and the beasts body went instantly limp. It was finished.

It's impossible to describe the emotions I felt at that moment. My ship was in ruins, 68 good men had died that day, I was going to need some strong medicine to recover, but nothing could have been sweeter than standing in that stinking carcass of a Bollish Carrier with the enemy captain laying dead at my feet.

Read more: Trese Brothers - Revenge is Sweet

Upvote 0
Another release of Star Traders to the market. We just keep the new stuff coming!

v5.0.21 - 4/14/2013
- Fixed Reported Map Touch Crash
- Fixed Resource Report Crash
- Fixed 'Knife Alien' Bugs
- Fixed 'Templar Lifter' Bugs
- Fixed Alien AI Issues on Insane
- 530 Unique Ships in Elite Edition
- New 'Drifting Space Hive'

Upvote 0
st_buttons.png

Star Traders 5.0.23 introduces an all new theme for the user interface -- from buttons to the sliding bars for selling and exchanging goods, to drop downs for selecting captains. The new sleek look matches the HUD and also puts more visual emphasis on highlighted buttons for training or contract completion.

Packaged with a set of bug fixes and new ships, the 5.0.23 is a exciting new update to the long standing space RPG favorite.

v5.0.23 - 4/21/2013
- New Button Artwork and Game Theme
- Fixed Jyeetax and Bolllish Aliens
- Fixed Travel to Top Edge of Map
- Fixed Travel to Left Edge of Map
- Fixed Space Hive Awards
- New type of 'Templar Space Hive'
- New Ship: Callus Freighter
- New Ship: Callus Hauler

Upvote 0

v5.0.25 - 4/28/2013
- Revised New Button Artwork
- Fixed Combat Button Highlight
- New Artwork: Pao Core Hull
- New Ship: Core Heavy Lifter
- New Artwork: Pao Vector Hull
- New Ship: Core V-Cutter

Read more: Trese Brothers - Star Traders RPG v5.0.25 Released

Upvote 0
Templar Assault RPG is a challenging, high tension strategy combat RPG set in the vast and dynamic galaxy of Star Traders. You are in Captain of a Templar squad, the venerable and elite fighting order of the Quadrant. Command of your elite squad of Templar Knights in close-quarters tactical combat against the terror of the alien. Fighting in the tight spaces of starcraft, ancient mines, forgotten temples, and derelict space ships your Templars will face aliens, xenoforms, forgotten evils, ancient constructs, pirates and mad cultists.

Want to see it now? Watch the corridor-to-corridor combat on YouTube!
Templar Assault - Traitor Campaign - Level 1 Strategy - YouTube

Warning:Templar Assault RPG is not a casual game. This is a complex tactical strategy game that is quick to learn but hard to master and which includes a very serious difficulty scale. Some new players report that the game cannot be beaten on the Brutal difficulty level. If you like deep and challenging strategy games with high tension at every moment, try Templar Assault. Can you handle the pressure, Captain?

In this sci-fi tactical role playing game (RPG), you maneuver your indomitable but cumbersome warriors through tight spaces aboard starcraft, on the surface of planets, and in deep and ancient mines and temples. While protected by the mighty Templar armor, and wielding the destructive powers of the Leviathan weaponry, you must coordinate and command your warriors with skill to survive the horrendous forces of evil.

Fans of classic retro RPGs such as XCOM, Mech Warrior, and Space Hulk enjoy Templar Assault and will appreciate the old school styling and deep game play.

As the Captain of an elite Templar squad, you will:
Face hours of high-tension combat across many campaigns (100+ levels)
Deploy specialized soldiers -- the Hydra flamer, Neptune heavy gunner, and the Berserker for melee
Battle against xenos forms, aliens, spawning egg-sacks, ancient evils, pirates and heretics!
Use the vast armory of Templar arms and armor and special item upgrades
Train each of your Templar soldiers as they gain experience from level to level to increase their prowess

Where can I get Templar Assault RPG?
Templar Assault is available only available on your Android on the following two markets:
Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.templars) for your Android device.
Amazon store (Amazon.com: Templar Assault: Appstore for Android) for your Android device.

The Trese Brothers are three brothers on a mission -- to build the best RPGs for mobile devices, to build games that you love to play, and that we love to play. We can

Upvote 0
Cyber Knights RPG is a challenging, turn-based RPG set in the aging city of New Boston in the gritty, cyberpunk future of 2217. In a world torn apart by war, conflict, megacor,porate interests, and rife with criminals everyone is looking for someone to get their “dirty work” done quietly and quickly. The soldiers in this new cold-war are deadly, effective, and dispensable: the Cyber Knights.

Cyber Knights is a complex turn-based strategy RPG, set in a vast, dynamic, and complex galaxy torn apart by war, betrayal, and the shifts of commerce. In this epic cyberypunk RPG, you play one such Cyber Knight, fighting, hacking, and infiltrating your way across the urban landscape of the NBZ. As a Cyber Knight, you will recruit, train, and equip a deadly team of mercenaries to watch your back and help you complete your work in the shadows of the metroplex.

Want to see it now? See the cyberpunk future of 2217 on YouTube!
Cyber Knights - The Connectors are Calling - YouTube

Warning: Cyber Knights RPG is not a casual game. This is a complex cyberpunk RPG that is quick to learn but hard to master, including a very serious difficulty scale. If you like hard sci-fi worlds with complex stories and world backgrounds, try Cyber Knights. We have gamers on our forum who have been playing this mobile game for more than 2 years! That's anything but casual. Think you can handle it, Knight?

You will control of a skilled team of mercenary cyber-warriors. Use turn-based tactics combat to deploy skills, equipment and cybernetic implants for maximum effect. Specialize your team members in stealth, combat or hacking skills. Dominate the megacorporate landscape with strategy, infiltration, battle prowess or be a digital ghost.

Cyber Knights RPG is an turn-based tactical Role Playing Game (RPG) and was made for Cyberpunk fans. Fans of games like Syndicate, Fallout Tactics, ShadowRun for SEGA/SNES, Silent Storm, and CyberLords should enjoy this turn-based retro RPG.

As a Cyber Knight, you will:
Pick, gather, train, and equip and elite team of urban mercenaries to work at your side
Pick from hundreds of weapons, armors, and cybernetic implants to outfit you and your team
Play as a deadly Gunslinger, Sniper or dreaded Cybersword, or choose to hack the Global Matrix as a Hacker
Build and break loyalties with 10 factions across the sprawling New Boston Zone
Pick from six unique Knights and one story line for hundreds of hours of game play

Where can I get Cyber Knights RPG?
Cyber Knights is available only for Android, on the following markets:
Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.cyberknights&hl=en) for your Android.
Amazon store (Amazon.com: Cyber Knights RPG Elite: Appstore for Android) for your Android.

The Trese Brothers are three brothers on a mission -- to build the best RPGs for mobile devices, to build games that you love to play, and that we love to play. We can’t compete with big game shops and big graphics, but we take our productions in a different direction. We produce and faithfully support deeply complex and challenging mobile games that go far, far beyond “casual.” We listen closely to our community of fans, gamers, and critics on how to improve the games and continuously keep pushing new updates and improvements on all our games. We have literally shipped hundred of game updates to our three games over the last two years. And we have fans who have played our games for two years and still love them. Trese Brothers are also the makers of Templar Assault (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.templars) which is set in the Star Traders world, and Star Traders (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corytrese.games.startraders).

Screenshots:
combat1.png

combat2.png

combat3.png

combat4.png

city.png

gear.png

contacts.png

Upvote 0
The newest release of Star Traders includes a new icon, new ships, and new and improved XXHDPI support for the newest and nicest devices!

v5.0.27 - 5/17/2013
- New Star Traders Icon
- Improved XXHDPI Performance
- Improved Zoom Map Display
- Improved Star Map Performance
- Updated New Character Interface
- New Ship Artwork: Lance Vector
- New Ship: Titan Vector
- New Ship: Pirate Liberator
- New Ship: Titan Strikecruiser

Try Star Traders on Amazon:

Or Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corytrese.games.startraders

Or your iPhone / iPad:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-traders-rpg/id528949262?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

Upvote 0
The newest Templar Assault release landed on the market today with a number of great UI enhancements that make the life of a green or veteran Captain. Also, we have finished the drive to convert 100% of the 115 levels in the game to the new style of briefing map.

Please Leave a 5 Star Rating if you enjoy this game.

v1.6.1 - 5/19/2013
- Filter on the Armory when purchasing items
- Gear stacks in inventory for easy browsing
- Fixed Narvidian Factory level victory condition
- New Region Briefing Maps for "Moons of Nachot-Ugo", "Critical Shutdown"
- Updates for "Reller's Relief" and "Narvidian Dawn" campaigns
- 100% of campaign briefing maps updated, fixed and updated many briefings
- New UI for dialogs

Google Play Templar Assault Free
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.templars

Google Play Templar Assault Elite
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.templarselite

Amazon Templar Assault Free
Amazon.com: Templar Assault: Appstore for Android

Amazon Templar Assault Elite
Amazon.com: Templar Assault Elite: Appstore for Android

Read more: Trese Brothers - Templar Assault RPG v1.6.1 Released

Upvote 0
ships.png

v5.0.29 - 5/21/2013
- New Ship: Pao Freighter
- New Ship: Core Vector
- New Ship: Strikefighter
- 6 New Spice Hall Tips
- Fixed XP-Ready Button Images
- Fixed some Combat messages
- Improved Officer Documentation

Facebook Announcement:
http://www.facebook.com/startraders/posts/532809426782903

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corytrese.games.startraderselite

Upvote 0
The newest Cyber Knights release is the beginning of a major push to re-vamp the entire hacking system and to bring it to the glorious level where it belongs. It's going to get complicated and fun as you load programs, deploy decoys, and battle security deckers.

For now, we've started with the first steps of the UI overhaul, and you can read about the new changes on our blog:
Trese Brothers - Mobile RPGs and Game Design: Improved Matrix System Phase 1
Please Leave a 5 Star Rating if you enjoy this game

v1.2.7 - 5/23/2013
- Fixed MnB repetitive battle in Los V vault
- Snipers no longer start with low ammo
- Stocking nano-ready Medkits at Mars Co Importers
- Display Augmented Values in XP Screen
- Improved Matrix Hacking Interface
- Updated Hacking Documentation in Help

Google Play Cyber Knights RPG Free
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.cyberknights

Google Play Cyber Knights RPG Elite
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.cyberknightselite

Amazon Cyber Knights RPG Free
Amazon.com: Cyber Knights RPG Elite: Appstore for Android

Amazon Cyber Knights RPG Elite
Amazon.com: Cyber Knights RPG: Appstore for Android

Upvote 0
st_xhdpi.png

Star Traders RPG is the critically acclaimed turn based science-fiction RPG mobile strategy game released by Trese Brothers for the Android OS. The purpose of the game is to lead your Captain and Crew on a successful adventure by combining combat, commerce, politics and developing new ship designs.

v5.0.31 - 5/25/2013
- Improved Game Speed for XXHDPI Devices
- New Game Artwork: Plant Resource
- New Game Artwork: Clothing Resource
- New Ship: Maroon Liner
- New Ship: Solar Falcon
- New Ship: Death Raptor
- 6 Additional Game Tips and Quotes
- Fixed Reported Crashes

http://www.amazon.com/Trese-Brothers-Software-Star-Traders/dp/B004UBM7Z6

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corytrese.games.startraderselite

Upvote 0
icon_512.png

The newest release of Templar Assault releases new campaigns to the free version of the game and puts in place an exciting new campaign lock system. Campaigns can now be locked behind other campaigns, giving your squads extended challenges to complete back-to-back.

The newest Vestmarch campaign links into a chain of 4 campaigns. In the Strike Team Alpha campaign, your squad is handpicked to lead the counter offensive against the xenos command that is driving the siege on Vestmarch.

Please Leave a 5 Star Rating if you enjoy this game.

v1.6.3 - 5/28/2013
- Released 2 Vestmarch Campaigns into Free (Vestmarch Burns & Isolation)
- Some Campaigns now Locked by other Campaigns
- Vestmarch Campaigns are Locked (Vestmarch Burns -> Isolation -> East Gatehouse -> Strike Team Alpha)
- Updating Tutorial Extermination level - clearer victory conditions
- Re-balancing the Relic Devastator bonus weapon
- Updated button styles
- Updated game ico

Google Play Templar Assault Free
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.templars

Google Play Templar Assault Elite
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.templarselite

Amazon Templar Assault Free
Amazon.com: Templar Assault: Appstore for Android

Amazon Templar Assault Elite
Amazon.com: Templar Assault Elite: Appstore for Android

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones