Games Working On Flytouch 3General

1. hmffa

hmffa Member

Hi

Anyone Tried PES 2011 On Flytouch 3 ????
    Does it Works
    and also I ask from you to post here latest games which Working on Flytouch 3
    How about Asphalt 5 or Assassin's Creed???

Advertisement
    :
  2. Roidz99

Roidz99 Well-Known Member

i started a post about working games in a differend forum,but do the same here, i hope everyone can contribute to the list

Working games:

- angry bird games : all 3 work, sometimes it can get a little laggy
    - Zynga Poker online poker game. Best working poker game for me
    - Bubble shooter : bustamove/puzle bobble clone - works good
    - Slots Royale : virtual slotmachine ,works good
    - Pinball deluxe : first 2 pinball tables work fine, third one looks buggy
    - Jewels Free : best jewels game that works smooth
    - Bonsai Blast : Zuma clone that works really good, original Zuma is very glitchy so this is a good alterative
    - Pocket Legends : really nice MMO in a 3D world, looks quiet good to be honnest !
    - Krazy Kart Racing : this is awesome. u steer with the gyro. I can recommend this one !
    - Raging Thunder II : really nice looking 3D racegame ,works very nice if you turn the gyro controlls off and use virtual buttons instead (gyro controlls are reversed so unusable)
    - Touch Pool 2D : simple but ok.
    - Deadly Dungeons : It's a lot like the old rogue games. Mindless fun (shift799)
    - Robo Defence : tower defence game ,a lot of fun !
    - Pool master pro : entertaining game :)
    - Mechanics Touch : lemmings inspired puzzle game, seems like fun :)
    - Zenonia 2 : fun rpg game ,nice graphics also
    - SpacePhysics : puzzle game, need to draw on the screen to make bridges,wheels,etc...
    - Humans vs Aliens : strategy game,addicting !
    - Frogger (kingfisher35)
    - Skies of glory (kingfisher35)
    - Rugby Nations (kingfisher35)
    - Fifa 10 works but colours mixed up (kingfisher35)
    - NFS Shift - with Chainfire 3D (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - GT Racing HD with Chainfire 3D on Qualcom plugin - best performance and good quality of graphics - no lags! - controlled smoothly by accelerometer. (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - Angry Viking- with Chainfire 3D
    - Fruit Ninja (non Tegra) - all working, no lags (working for all plugins or disabled plugins) (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - GrandPrixLive - all working, all textures, no lags, accelerometer working properly (using PowerVR plugin) (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - Jewels - all working good (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - JellyBalls -all working good (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - Pinball HD (for TEGRA) - working good, I recomend use textures resize to 16-bits setting by Chainfire option for smooth grapfics, but the flippers are little laggy but playable (tegra plugin).(wiewiorcwaniak)
    - Totemo- working good on all plugins/disabled plugins (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - 101-in-1 Games - simple free games pack/all working good (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - Air Hockey Speed - working good sometimes little laggy because it is scalled to full screen (wiewiorcwaniak)
    -Bubble Burst Free - all working good (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - Free Heroes 2 - it is android version of Heroes 2 + lots of maps etc, even working with mouse! (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - Glow Hockey 2 - port from Iphone, all working good (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - Horror Run! - free app, maby sometimes little laggy because it is scaled, but working good (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - Jungle Jewels - all working good (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - Shoot Bubble Deluxe - all working good (wiewiorcwaniak)

not working games:
    - Pool Pro 3 Online (you get ingame,but then when want to start a game it ges stuck on loading screen, i need to reset the device to get out)
    - Zuma's Revenge : glitchy ,sometimes it works but glitches, most of the time it doesnt do anything.
    - Pool break Pro : doesnt work ,dont remember details
    - PBA bowling 2 : doesnt work ,dont remember details
    - Worms : on gamelaunch it directed me to EA to download more files, there it failed.
    - Doodle pool : doesnt work , dont remember details
    - 4 teh birds : graphics are screwed up
    - 3d pool pro : game quits when you try to open it
    - 3d pool master 2 : game works at halfscreen, but the touchscreen offset is off by a lot
    - Assisins creed when you touch play will not respond. Not working (kingfisher35)
    - PES 11 the game started but the screen is black (wiewiorcwaniak)
    - X-men - working, but extremly laggy, it is port from arcade machines. (wiewiorcwaniak)
    TIP:
    If you are having problems installing a game, try removing the SD card and redownload/install the game. A lot of times the install will go trough.
    ewirhan, SJshah, decloahn and 3 others like this.
  3. shift799

shift799 Member

Pocket Legends does not work on the Flytouch 3. Well, not on mine. What are you doing to get it to work?

Deadly Dungeons works. It's a lot like the old rogue games. Mindless fun
  4. Roidz99

i'm not sure,how does it not work for you ? is it the installing ?
    if so, try removing the sdcard on install. I have it on my flutouch3 working so i'm pretty sure it works.

I will add Deadly Dungeons to the working list, and will try it myself. Thanks for your contribution.

EDIT : confirmed - to install pocket legends you need to do the 'remove SD card trick'
    - this is something you should try always first if a install fails ! a lot of games/apps can't be installed with the SD card plugged in. It's weird but its just like that.

- added to the list : Deadly Dungeons, Robo Defence , Pool Master Pro ,Mechanics Touch , Zenonia 2
    hmffa likes this.
  5. shift799

shift799 Member

I cant even download it. The Android Market wont list it and other downloadable places will not download it. I think I tried to transfer it over to the internal card too, but no luck
  6. shift799

shift799 Member

I did a search for pocket legends and then clicked market and it said it was not available
  7. shift799

shift799 Member

the copy paste method worked! thanks 99
  8. Roidz99

feelfree to add me ingame as roidzia :)
  9. shift799

shift799 Member

<-- Vengence - lvl5
  10. Roidz99

added 'Humans vs Aliens' and 'SpacePhysics' to the working list.
  11. hmffa

hmffa Member

anyone know a soccer game working on this tablet???
    like reall football or PES or Fifa
    any of these is working???
  12. Roidz99

have not tried them yet - feel free to do so and post yr results here
  13. callitdog

callitdog New Member

Working game with FT3
    - X Construction

Not working game with FT3
    - Big Sport Fishing - can run the game but unable to cast the line out(maybe this game meant for phone only)
  14. rebooto

rebooto Member

working game with FT3
    - fruit slice
    - bubble blast
    - paradise island
    - talking tom (but tom hardly can hear you talk but i love to see him with star ^_^ )
    - soduko free

this is so far i've downloaded and try
  15. hmffa

hmffa Member

Hi again
    anyone tried Assassin's Creed: Alta
  16. Roidz99

doesnt the market haves a refund policy ? buy it, try it - if it doesnt work you can get a refund i'm pretty sure (doublecheck ,dont take my word for it)
    hmffa likes this.
  17. kingfisher35

kingfisher35 Member

Assisins creed loads perfectly but when you touch play will not respond. Not working
    hmffa likes this.
  18. kingfisher35

kingfisher35 Member

More working games
    Frogger
    Skies of glory
    Rugby Nations
    Fifa 10 works but colours mixed up
    hmffa likes this.
  19. hmffa

hmffa Member

Really Thanks
    I will also check and tell you new games if i found
  20. kingfisher35

kingfisher35 Member

Ok thanks
  21. Roidz99

thanks to Kingfisher the list is extended:

working ....
    - Frogger
    - Skies of glory
    - Rugby Nations
    - Fifa 10
    not working...
    - Assisins creed

please keep submitting your games :)
    hmffa likes this.
  22. wiewiorcwaniak

wiewiorcwaniak Well-Known Member

I have good news the app called - Chainfire 3D (newest version 1.7) and plugins to that thing, gives a way to run games like NFS Shift - with all textures and no lags (tested on Tim's 4d2) :)
    hmffa likes this.
  23. wiewiorcwaniak

I've try PES 11 but it is not working - after download data frow web, the game started but the screen is black - the music is playing but on screen there is nothing :/ sorry.

Probably - I am not tested it - FIFA 11 is working well on Chainfire 3D.
    hmffa likes this.
  24. hmffa

hmffa Member

How to install chainfire 3D ?
  25. wiewiorcwaniak

First you must find the Chainfire 3D install apk, install CF3D driver from Chainfire 3D app, the tablet will reboot, after , get plugins - copy all plugins to micro sd, next open Chainfire click install plugins, the program will find them all. After installing you could choice Defalut OpenGL settings and choice plugin by "Use plugin" and select the proper plugin. After setup exit Chainfire app and turn on some game and play, if there is no testures, you should test another plugin or define settings for selected app (if you have "long" list of apps that uses different plugins) on Per-app OpenGL settings - if you choice app you should unmark "Use defalut settings" and configure all of settings like choice plugin etc.

Ok another app confirmed working - GT Racing HD from Gameloft - tested on Qualcom plugin - best performance and good quality of graphics - no lags! - controlled smoothly by accelerometer.
    giubari, Roidz99 and hmffa like this.