Games WOrking whola !!! update root &installing chainfireTips

Last Updated: 2014-07-08 01:09:10
  1. paulvenson

paulvenson Member

NFS doesnt run and Avatar says that you must register the version. and unfortunately in runs in big screen..larger scale i mean

Advertisement
  2. paulvenson

paulvenson Member

Hi.. sir. can i ask on how to solve my problem regarding the playing of AVatar HD and nfs? and also sir can i ask for the link where i can download the GT racing or asphalt, hawx and modern combat? pls.. il try asphalt if nfs doesnt work. pls i need ur help.. :( Thanks

But i have gud news for u the BROTHERS IN ARMS 2 work on my phone. but above all the remaining games doesnt work..... :( soo pls help
  3. blackkids5

blackkids5 Well-Known Member

gameloft games

folder : sdcard/gameloft/games/game-name
    ea dead space : sdcard/ea
  4. paulvenson

paulvenson Member

done.. they work but not that much.. Everytime i open the game. Theres a Note which appear and says "!UPDATES.. Checking for updates..." HOw can i remove that soo that i can launched and play the game directly? its soo annoying to see the update.. i always wait for about many minutes just to openn and play the game proper.. I cant play right away.. how can disable this?
  5. paulvenson

paulvenson Member

also the AVATAR HD doesnt really work.. pls help
  6. kezm

kezm Well-Known Member

cant get plants v zombies working no matter what which is strange
  7. paulvenson

paulvenson Member

What PVZ? do u mean the PVZ that i have posted above? the HD one? it work for me now. Just upate your phone,root your phone, install the chainfre3D install the plugin drivers then it will work. I enjoy playing it ryt now, its like your PVZ from your computer. Very the same with the phone and computer graphics..ENJOY!! GODBLESS

I Hope that helps..
    blackkids5 likes this.
  8. blackkids5

tru tru pvz HD working fine...

asphalt 5 is laggy :(
  9. andre1499

andre1499 Member

hawx crashes on 56 or 57% how did you make it work? can you give me a tutorial thanks!
  10. blackkids5

PM ed you

did u try asphalt 5

the only game lagging dono how to fix

waiting for 2.3.7 update ..... may be it updates texture fix.....
  11. andre1499

andre1499 Member

asphalt 5 broken graphicsfor me...
    2.3.5 gingerbread...
    should I update to 2.3.6?
  12. viperbeam28

viperbeam28 Member

Run chainfire3d select reduce texture quality only. Uncheck reduce texture size. use Qualcom plugin. then hit fix market setting. Start Hawkx again and you can play it now. :)
    andre1499 likes this.
  13. andre1499

andre1499 Member

kailangan ba naka open ang chainfire? nag crash ulit kc :confused:
  14. blackkids5

DID U MANAGE TO PLAY ASPHALT 5 TOO LAGGY

textures are ok but too laggy help

@viperbeam
  15. kezm

kezm Well-Known Member

done all of the above and still cant get it to work which is very strange if you say you got it to work my sons y is rooted and updated
  16. jerald197

jerald197 New Member

sir can anyone help me to change the size of the game. bcos some games is not fit on my screen. thx
  17. Ellis456

Ellis456 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the guide, installed and working fine, its great we now have power over texture etc settings.
  18. blackkids5

try asphalt 5 and modern combat...

they r very very laggy :(
  19. andre1499

andre1499 Member

I made Hawx run..but after I closed the app with task manager it did not start instead it crashes when it is in the title screen
  20. himu4630

himu4630 Active Member

sir how can i unroot it again? i have q in mind after installing chainfire can i install orginal hd
    gAme
  21. rk589769

rk589769 Well-Known Member

anybody can help me with the 3g icon, it aint coming on the satstus bar even when 3g is activated.....................and blackkid thanks for the awesome tutorials for games qvga
    blackkids5 likes this.
  22. rk589769

data files for gt racing...............................please help with links...................................:)
  23. rk589769

for avtar.............first go to on home screen-->settings------.applications---->manage apps--->then select avtar ---->and select clear data

then open 3dchainfire and in open gl settings select the plugin POWERVR then dont close 3dchainfire just minize it.........get ur phone to the airplane mode.....start the game wit for 5 to 7 mins at it hangs......then works very fine......just give it a try it worked for me on galaxy y
  24. pulkitkhurana

pulkitkhurana New Member

i cant root my phone
    after i click on apply update from sdcard
    i choose update.zip
    it comes opening update package
    e:cant open/tmp/sideload/package.zip(bad)
    installation aborted
    please help how to root
    please please!!!!!!!!!
  25. blackkids5

3g icon is like this "H" symbol

go it its the wrong area ur posting sir