• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games WOrking whola !!! update root &installing chainfire

dude reupload the megaupload

That will be rather difficult considering that MegaUpload was shut down by the US authorities some time ago.

medium.jpg

Upvote 0
I've succesfully rooted my samsung galaxy Y and then installed Chainfire3d(free version) from Google play & downloaded Quolcomm, Nvidea & PoweVR plugins and installed and then i reduced texture quality and texture size. Then i ran "Gangster Westcoast Husle" still it's resolution is going out of my screen. My phone OS is 2.3.6. Pls reply me i want to play these games. And i wanna ask that by chainfire can i use such applications which doesn't work in samsung galaxy Y because of the only reason "240x320" resolution. I want to use "molome (photo sharing app)" which doesn't work in my phone because of screen resolution. Pls pls pls answer my questions?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones