GamesSupport

Last Updated:

1. RPM

RPM Member This Topic's Starter

Alright, now I have a question. I am aware that Android was recently developed and that it is still being updated and created. And of course I don't use my phone to play games, but there isn't a single decent game in the market that would make me say 'wow' a good time waster (when I have spare time to waste..). Not one. Why?
    On the contrary, I pod had so many games to be jealous of and I get angry when my boyfriend brags about his quality and quantity of games. I end up playing games on his phone when I have some time to waste. It's ridiculous!

Lame thread I know, and I am well over my twenties to be chatting about mobile phone games, but I needed to take it out of my chest. :p

Advertisement
  2. kiz1983

kiz1983 Well-Known Member

Well, thr r many games out there for android..
    Not to say they r not good but give android some time to mature..
    Thr r some good games out there, but x8 budget phone got some hardware limitation whn u wanna play those good games tho...

Offtopic, ipod cant make calls :p

3. RPM

RPM Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah I meant I phone :p :rolleyes:

4. coman_nick

coman_nick Well-Known Member

It depends on what games you want. Just search Youtube for Android games. I think you'll be amazed. Maybe you can try Raging Thunder. Haven't played it (don't like racing games) but I hear it's awsome.