gaming on the specGeneral

1. bones420la

bones420la Well-Known Member

what games do everyone run on this phone?

-dead trigger runs beautiful for me on v7
    -call of duty black ops zombies runs okay with systemtuner forcing both cpus online with v6
    -nba jam runs perfect
    -riptide gp runs good

the size and quality of the screen is perfect for games... im just not good at finding decent games... hoping you guys can point me out to some good ones... paidd or free.. dont matter to me

Advertisement
    :
  2. Lightswarm

Lightswarm Well-Known Member

I've tied all those and I stumbled upon Call of Mini: Zombies. Oh boy, such a fun game. I reccomend you try the game for a spin.
  3. bones420la

i had forgot about that.. ihad it right before i went to the leak... it just pisses me off sometimes... damn zombies
  4. azoller1

azoller1 Well-Known Member Contributor

Nova 3 surprisingly ran very well on gb but haven't tried it on ics yet
  5. IMUcarmen

IMUcarmen Well-Known Member

super stickman golf ftw
  6. Donkathon

Donkathon Well-Known Member

Flick Kick rugby
  7. 19055e

19055e Member

Do any of your guys spectrum heat up alot when playing games?
  8. bones420la

on v6 it would feel like it was gonna melt... but i always played games at 1.8ghz with both cores forced on..... ics doesnt heat up quite as much for me.. its about the same as any other dualcore ive played with
  9. Lightswarm

Lightswarm Well-Known Member

I was playing NBA Jam, and mine heated up quite a bit. I'm not sure why but it didn't bother me because I was really focused in the game anyway.
  10. Donkathon

This game is quite addicting...
  11. IMUcarmen

IMUcarmen Well-Known Member

Yea. I went through the whole thing in a few days. Didn't get gold on every course though.
  12. zlebors

zlebors Active Member

Do you guys know how to put game data on Spectrum?
    it should be /Android/obb/ right?

but I couldnt it on internal memory..I try to create the folder and put the .obb game data on it, but the game wont start (PES2012)

if I put the .obb file on SDcard, the game said I need to download additional game data..

4GB internal memory is to small
  13. Donkathon

I ended up getting three reports out the door last minute and I can tell you this game had greatly contributed to my slacking this last week! This is probably why I rarely play games on my tablet/phone. Every once and awhile you get a game that's crazy addicting!
  14. bones420la

call of mini sniper.....

drag racing updated and looks ALOT better

plague? i think is the name of it... make a disease.. infect the world and try to kill everyone before a cure is found

ics debloated and deodexed with the lightning zap tweak... perfect for gaming