• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gathering of magicians?

pbf98

Android Expert
Oct 16, 2011
MN
Any one else here into doing magic? Card tricks, rope tricks, coin tricks, etc..?

I have been practicing magic for a little more than a year now, and have fun doing so. My magic is not the serious magic, but with comedy. I get it from my mentor, and the couple of magicians I like to watch, The Amazing Johnathan and Michael Finney

So if there are any others out there lets discuss our favorite tricks, give each other some advice, all that good stuff haha.

My employer-Bill Shipler Photo-bought Loftus Novelty and Magic's retail store, so learning magic became part of my job. I was a pro photographer and I ran our custom black and white lab.

BSP was in a three story building. The darkroom was in the basement; ground floor was retail sales, second floor was the office and the third floor is where Loftus made fake dog crap, assembled box gags, put together Man-T-Hose and it is where we stored glass plates from the 1800's.

During lunch, I was forced to demo cups and balls, crappy marked decks, linking rings and I sold exploding matches and smoke bombs to juvenile delinquents . . . Magic sucks!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones