GBA Emulator Help

Last Updated:

1. Spart4n 029

Spart4n 029 Member

Just wondering, is there ANY GBA emulator that WORKS on an android? Cuz I've gone through them all. Gameboid, Tiger, some other crap. NONE of them play ANYTHING. They ALL force close when i start up a game. WTF?!?!?!?! Is it me? Cuz I've done everything they've said I should do. Take Tiger for example. It says to do the /sdcard/roms/gba thing and I did. Nothing. Download Emulator Roms (App), so I scoured the internet till I found it, installed it, tried it. NOTHING. Am I doing something wrong here? I'm not tech-tarded or anything, but I'm no hacker either. It's just sooo damn frustrating. Can ANYONE help? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

I used gameboid and snesoid with no problem.
    On both this phone and the huawei ascend
  3. Tokenpoke

Did you make sure you had the .Bios file for gameboid?
    Remember to load it before trying to play any roms. I believe once is enough as long as you don't move the BIOS afterwards.
  4. Spart4n 029

Spart4n 029 Member

Yes. It installed itself as a .Zip, so I tried running that, nothing, I unzipped it, replaced it, tried again, nothing. I Put them BOTH back, zipped and extracted, ran a rom, NOTHING. I just don't get it. And Gameboid force closes any time I try and load a game.
  5. Tokenpoke

And you are downloading the app via market?
    Oh. Check your pm box.
  6. Spart4n 029

Spart4n 029 Member

No because neither are avaliable on the market. I'm downloading from PC and moving onto SD and installing from there. Does that make a difference?
  7. Tokenpoke

Yeah. You are not downloading them via android market.
    You can't just download an Apk off a random site and expect it to work.
    Gameboid shows up on my market just fine.
    Also try data/app not system/app
  8. Duke 505

Duke 505 Well-Known Member

Your bios file has to be in the same folder as your gba roms. If its in a different folder move the bios to the same folder as your gba roms.
  9. StridingCloud

StridingCloud New Member