1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

GBA Emulator issue

Last Updated:

1. kalas1973

kalas1973 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, I had a bit of a problem with my gameboid emulator. I was up all night playing games on it, I saved them, and now it says I have to buy the app. Okay, no problem, I thought, but my dad (who pays my bill) says he doesn't want me to buy it. Is there some kind of workaround so that I can either access the games, or buy the app without my dad knowing?

Advertisement
  2. Akshun

Akshun Active Member

if you purchase the app, it doesn't go on the bill. you purchase with a debit or credit card. and to my knowledge, unless the dev changed how the free version works, you should have no issues continuing to play for free. your bios, saves, and games are stored on your sd card, so if you want to give it a try, uninstall and reinstall.

kalas1973 likes this.
  3. kalas1973

kalas1973 Member This Topic's Starter

okay, how do I enter in my own credit card, then? I assume the default is whatever pays the bill, and I can't find the option on market...

4. Akshun

Akshun Active Member

there is no default, and to my knowledge you can't even opt to put the cost of an app from the market on your bill. when you go to the paid app just tap it and go to purchase and it will have you set up an account with whatever credit or debit card you would like to use.

5. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

I just wish they would go the paypal route...