1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

GBCoid and Gameboid help

Last Updated:

1. Hannan100

Hannan100 Member This Topic's Starter

I had a quick search of the forum and couldn't find an answer, so here's my question(s); I downloaded Gameboid recently, and I definitely have a GBA_bios.bin in my SD card, but whenever I select it after clicking browse for bios it just says it has failed. Any Idea why?

And while I'm here I can play GBCoid fine (I am using lite) but for some reason I can't understand, the select button doesn't work. I have to use the virtual keypad as the Pulse doesn't have a hard keyboard. Is anyone else having this problem.

Advertisement
  2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Reported Saiyan's post.. Kind of random..

Anyway, OP, if it didn't work, just google it and try another one :)

3. HomelessDepot

HomelessDepot Well-Known Member

For some reason Gameboid seems to be rather picky... or so it's been reported. I've never had a problem, the first bios I tried worked fine, but some people claim certain phones are predisposed towards certain bios, or will work fine under the light version but fail once Gameboid's been purchased, etc.

Other than trying a different version, I'm not sure there's anything you can do. I can't help you with the select button, except to say you might try restoring the settings to default.

-HD

4. thankyoukindsir

thankyoukindsir New Member

ok what program do i need to run gbcoid. because gba_bios.bin does not show up when i open the gbcoid. and i cant play gbc games in the gameboid app

5. Scattershot

Scattershot Active Member

what program? gbcoid is the program... and of course gba bios wont show up, its a different program. its like your trying to shove the square in the circle slot. you cant play gbc games on your gbc and gba on your gbcoid...its kinda specific on platform games.