• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GDE acting funky since update

shawn1224

Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation
Dec 10, 2009
Houston, TX
GDE has been known as one of the most stable home replacements out there but ever since the update, it has been acting rather strange. If I install or uninstall an app, GDE wipes out all my widgets and icons on pages 2 and 3. If I scroll left from my main page (page 4) I get nothing but blank screens. So what I did was put all my icons and widgets back on and I noticed after a while that I had the new icons and widgets sitting on top of the old ones. In other word everything had doubled up. Has anyone else experienced this as well?

I don't know if this is limited to lower versions of Android OS as I've experienced it with the Behold II (1.5) and MyTouch (1.6). So If anyone has seen this with 2.0 and up please chime in

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones