GDE Conversation Widget

Last Updated:

1. lucasfinley

lucasfinley Active Member This Topic's Starter

Any one know of a widget that functions like the conversation widget in GDE (which is awesome) that will show calls, sms, etc? Im looking to be able to place this widget on another home interface (Home++ Beta).

Advertisement
  2. reznorfan0

reznorfan0 Well-Known Member

I'm with you man. After much searching I just don't think it exist. I liked the bottom tray of home++ and the fact that you could hide the ugly white (white....really?) droid notification bar at the top, but in the end, the application docks and that conversation history widget of GED brough me back. The cube effect is pretty cool too. Hoping it will work with the live wallpapers of 2.1

3. iPhone2Droid

iPhone2Droid Well-Known Member

About the only thing out there = Pure Messenger Widget, & Executive Assistant. No conversation balloons with either one, but at least each offers one-stop-shopping to see your SMS, GMail (Messenger widget) plus upcoming calendar items + calls (Exec. Asst.). I loved GDE's Conversations widget, but it was more important for me to have a 5-icon app dock available on all screens, via dxtop. Hence, my search for something comparable to the GDE widget. Bottom-line: each of these apps/widgets gets the job done.

4. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

can someone PLEASE find me a link to GDE? I'm tired of going through page after page of theme trying to find the actual freaking program!!!!!

5. SCdroid

SCdroid Active Member

just search the market for 'the new home'

6. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

Got it thanks!