gear watch

1. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

Hi peops, I now have the gear watch set up on my s4 has anyone ells done this if so have you got your emails on it and other notifications like ebay if you have how did you do it

many thanks

Advertisement
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

you have to go into your gear manager and select notifications and then more notifications and pick and choose which apps you want to receive notifications.

edit: moved you to the http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-gear/
  3. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

Hi it does not give me that option in notifications only missed call and message
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

who is you carrier for your phone?

they just pushed an update for the gear.....at least i got one a few weeks ago that updated gear manager and the watch as well and now i can select which notifications i want to receive.
  5. hilux

hilux Well-Known Member

Hi it's jdq39.v700xxuamk7 my software is telling me I have the latest updates
  6. clitrenta

clitrenta Well-Known Member

It's simple people. If you have problems, call Samsung Gear support at 888-987-4357. I didn't want to waste a lot of time trying to get an answer on here so I just called them. Extremely helpful and I could actually understand them (no utsourcing there!). Had my Gear watch up and running smoothly in short order. Love the thing too.