Genesis Chess Beta

1. MJM128

MJM128 Well-Known Member

Genesis Chess Beta

Genesis Chess is a chess variant where the players start out with an empty board and proceed by creating the environment on which the match takes place on. It's a dynamic and fast-pace version of chess that makes for a very interesting game.

[​IMG]

Right now the game is being released as a beta so that we can find and fix any bugs that there currently in the game, and improve upon the game as much as possible. There's only two of us working on it, me and my brother, with my brother doing almost all of the coding. I'd appreciate it if you would check the game out by downloading it and rating it. The game variant was my brother's idea, which then ended up with the creation of the Android App.

[​IMG]

Android Market Link:
    http://goo.gl/yp3As

QR Code:

[​IMG]

Like The Facebook Page: Genesis Chess | Facebook

Features:
    *Same Device Multiplayer
    *Player Skill Rating System
    *Online Multiplayer
    *Archived Games

Planned/Working on Features
    *Invite Player to Game
    *Notifications
    *Normal Chess mode (with it's own PSR rating system).
    *Stats Page
    *Individual stats for each game
    *Computer Player (hasn't been implemented yet, and takes awhile for the computer to move, hopefully that can be changed).
    *Chat against players
    *Themes

Have fun playing

Some Feedback would be nice. Just reached 100 downloads but we're in the dark about what people think!
    **The online multiplayer may take a good deal of time finding an opponent right now since there aren't many users currently.

Advertisement