the sd card is good? not write-protected?
No, my Uboot version is 1.3.4 (20110621.175140)
Its for sure A 2.3.4:
Seriously, because Hungary's "
So, before, should we update Uboot to vers. 2.3.4?
Wait plz 4 hours, I will back home and test it. I dont know yet. I dont think they release new uboot only for cut Chinese stamps from update screen.
In my device not included hungarian (magyar) language.
My device type: DVB-T MPEG4 HD
Hurry up home, and test it
But, in this page, I don't see language support anywhere?
Why should your device have not hungarian language?
Language depends by firmware installed, not by device
I do not understand, but the seller says : in that Android 2.2 is Hungarian language not included, only in 2.3.
Do not even think download or install this latest update has a bug when installed.
The file is corrupt and Logo.img not installed causing the installation to be caught and have to return the previous firmware again.
Geniatech acknowledged as having a bug and that by early next week, will be available.
2.3 is coming, very soon, many improvements. I will share with you when I get it.
That 20111010 firmware does not work on my ATV2000 is says flash failed about half way through the process, so don't try it if you have one.
Really Geniatech should be posting updates on their website with clear names designating what firmware is for which player even though the ATV1000/2000/3000/4000 all have the same chipset.
Im not in home yet, but i found something about upgrade from usb stick.
Please try copy file to root dir on USB stick and forward update like with sd card.
I will be 20111010.114628 I think it's beta for China market.
Hi, I'm new and very much in need of help.
1. I have been told that chipset 8726 armlogic a9 chipset is not stable and that I should stick to arm 8 rock chip chipset as that's stable? I'm assuming a9 is newer and better. Please help?
2. Im assuming android 2.3 is better than 2.2? Is 2.3 stable?
3. Some devices have three USB ports. Most have two. Some have s third port called USB pc or device. How is this different to host USB? When would I need it?
4.id like to be able to upgrade to android 3.0 or higher? Will any device allow this? Or should I forget about this option?
5. Some devices don't seem to have a supplier website. Should I avoid these models? E.g looking at Zona Zero Devices unit from Asia Pads z923 with android 2.3 and arm 9 chip. Will this have any support?
6. Looking at Genuatech Atv1000 or upcoming atv4000 yet tone released? Any feedback on these units?
7. These is also another model that's small and square with android 2.3 and arm 9 that has three USB ports. Anyone recommend this?
10 greatly appreciate and comments.
The android version of my device is not 2.2 but 2.2.5 ... and probably, if what your seller says is right, this is the reason for which I have also hungarian language...but installing a newest firmware (mine is 20110804), I think you should find it quietly
I don't know if you have read the answer that I gave you in my youtube video, however I can tell you that I installed the new flash player 11 but, pratically, there is no improvement as regard flash content on web pages that results always jerky.
If you interest videos from﻿ youtube, surely, you can watch them smoothly (also without flash player installed) because ATV1000, automatically, plays videos from Youtube Mobile (m.youtube.com), where videos are not in flash but in rtsp/3gp (format optimized for mobile devices).
Then you must consider, that jerky videos in flash are not caused by limits of our ATV1000 but they concern all actual mobile devices (even those more powerful) and that, most﻿ part of sites, have a mobile version with browsing and videos optimized for mobile.
If you are not exclusively interested to video streaming in flash (not optimized), you should remain satisfied of this device.
Here are other sites for free apk download:
SlideME | Android Community and Application Marketplace
CyberAndroid.com | Free Android Applications, Android Games, Android Themes.
Applications for Android - Bandung-Flasher.com GSM CDMA Cell Phone Repair Forum
FileCrop - Search and Download Rapidshare Megaupload and Hotfile Files
Download Android Apps : Android Community - For Application Development
Android Applications | Android Apps Apk Downloads
Android - Mobile - Downloadplex.com
Android Download Center
Androvation - Recent Downloads
1. Both are stable, Rockcheap and Amlogic
2. Yes, but just not much from the features released by google
3. two USb is normally ok for you. not so many USB devices you can plug except USB storage. To PC USB no use, nobody connect to PC via USB, especially your box is put near your TV
4. 3.x is buggy, need to be upgradable to 4.0, but don't know who can and when
5. If you can find the real supplier and get support, then it is safe, if not, you will lose the OS upgrade or bug fix upgrade support
6. Look at the review above, ATV1000 is quite stable and ATV4000 is interestign
7. Which one? any link?
THANKS for the replies. Much appreciated.
1. Both are stable, great. I was told by a china factory that it was not. Why do they spread rumours like this.
2.So 2.2 android it good enough? I think all models should be upgradeable.
3. Ok so no point me worrying about the other usb input. Assuming i can plug in a usb gizmo to give me more usbs inputs. Why do some devices list the usbs as HOST and OTG...Whats the difference.
4. Ok, so no point worrying about future updates. Can all players be upgraded to 4.0? Am i better off waiting a month or two for 4.0 devices.
5. Not many of the devices have a original supplier i can fine. Maybe ill stick to MEASY brand or GENIATECH.
6. ATV4000 looks like its worth waiting for.
8. Other players im considering are as follows.
a-Android TV Set Top Box ATV2918 - Android 2.3 Black
b-Amex Android TV ATV-MP-G7 - Google 2.2 - Internal HD
c-Measy Android TV Media Player - Android 2.2 - ARM A9 - HDD - NAS Net
All these are from the ASIA PADS website.
Folks, watch out about what you decide to install in your devices... Read on: Security Spotlight - Trend Micro
Not a big deal I think, so far, Android is much safe than Windows PC.
Separate names with a comma.