• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Genuine Back Cover...

Mehta23

Android Expert
Nov 28, 2011
England,UK
gadgetblur.com
Hey guys!

I've just received my hand-me-down Sensation, so it looks like I'll soon be a regular in this section.

Only problem with my Sensation is that its in a pretty scratched up condition (mainly corners) so I was thinking about getting a replacement back cover for it. However, I'm worried that for some reason, the antennae part won't work properly, or I'll encounter some problem...

Anyone got any experience in a replacement cover?

YES

I have just bought one and all is perfectly well, my sensation is brand new and coming from desire hd it was a nice surprise to find the entire back comes off in one, so to just buy a back can completely freshen up an old one, I bought a white one (for an xe really but mines not xe, altho I may sell it on for the white non xe one)

am I allowed to post details of exactly which I bought and from where?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones