1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tips Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

1. nlitenme

nlitenme Well-Known Member

Samsung Mobile USA on facebook is giving away a free flip cover & 6 tectiles if you register thru their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/SamsungMobileUSA/app_314499095294546?app_data=registerDevice

edit - if the link doesn't work for you, go to the Samsung Mobile USA facebook page, go to Holiday Offers, scroll down to where it says "Register your device and let the gifts roll in" & click Register Now.

The quantities are limited, so hurry!

Also, if you have an S3 you can get it for that too.

Advertisement
  2. slipmagt

slipmagt Well-Known Member

Even if you are already registered you can do this. Im waiting for the email now.
    suprmallet likes this.
  3. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Damn nice find, looks like you guys get the cream again, we (uk) didn't get the money off vouchers either.
  4. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Nice find! Just did it and got another 50% off coupon (so, that gives me another couple months to wait for Samsung to finally get the Smart Dock in stock, even though I already purchased from Best Buy using a certificate).

Hated all the colors on the flip cover, but just chose one and will probably put it up on ebay.

Thanks again for posting this, nlitenme! I can confirm that it worked (and my phone was already registered).
  5. JimSmith94

JimSmith94 Well-Known Member

I was already registered and registered again on Facebook about six hours ago. I still haven't gotten an email.
  6. Dysnomia

Dysnomia Well-Known Member

Keep trying to register using my existing Samsung account and it keeps telling me incorrect password when I know for a fact its the right one -_-
  7. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member

Just register with a different email address and it will work. Just did it twice one for each n2 I have. The email I registered with weeks ago disnt work so I used a new email today and it works
    Dysnomia likes this.
  8. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

Now, that was a nice surprise! Just click on a link, register, get email instantaneously, and select a color of the flip cover. I see they only have 3 colors available (whatever is left?). Either way, its a nice "care package" goodie :) Awesome find!
  9. sanket Gnote2

sanket Gnote2 New Member

I am from india...Is this offer restricted to users from US only.???
  10. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Looks like it.
  11. Herodroid

Herodroid Well-Known Member

The only colors they are offering are Orange, Mint or Pink. I wish they offered Titanium Gray to match my phone.

Oh well, it's free, plus I'll be able to try the TecTiles.

Also, if anyone wants my coupon codes for 50% off their accessories from Samsung: rE157777q &
    rE156670w
    Corki2 likes this.
  12. chasers

chasers Well-Known Member

Thats the same code I was sent. I wonder if someone uses your code mine will not be valid
  13. lcneed

lcneed Well-Known Member

I doubt it because I got the same code :p I think the code is the same for everyone who registered today. Tomorrow will be a different code. They might change it once a day or once a week to modify the expiration date.
  14. lcneed

lcneed Well-Known Member

Only Pink and Orange left on flip covers! :p
  15. chasers

glad I was able to get the mint earlier today. i used two new email addresses and got one for my note and my sisters s3.
  16. roy5000x2

roy5000x2 Well-Known Member

Registered (again).

Time to play the waiting game and see if there's anything left.
  17. suprmallet

suprmallet Well-Known Member

I registered again using a different email and just got an email for the 50% coupon. Nothing about free stuff.
  18. Arun01

Arun01 Well-Known Member

Got me a mint green cover on the way lol. What is up with those crazy colors? Would've liked Grey. .. Oh well free is free
  19. teebiss

teebiss Member

I didn't get an offer for anything free. Just a coupon code for 50% accessories.

Looks like this one is over, guys. Don't bother giving up all your personal information and registering, the free stuff is gone.
  20. chasers

Their Facebook said it was first come first serve and they had a quantity of 12k
  21. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

That sux, I really wanted an orange 1, anyone want to sell me 1 for cheap?
  22. Herodroid

Herodroid Well-Known Member

I selected the orange one, but don't really want it. I'll sell it for cheap when it arrives.
  23. nizmoz

nizmoz Well-Known Member

I wanted the orange but all they have is pink so unless someone wants to trade I will wait to see if they add more stock.
  24. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

What a great deal, the colors weren't my favorite but hey got an orange one and now I can buy a smart dock for $50 and an extra battery charger kit for $25 can't beat it
  25. thunderwagn

thunderwagn Active Member

I scored a Mint case. Wonder if these flip cases are the ones with NFC antennas, or without? I've got a white one without, so one with NFC would be golden :smokingsomb: