• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Get accessories before launch

jweber

May 1, 2010
Stopped by Verizon tonight and bought my accessories, after going days without screen protectors and cases after the launch of the Moto Droid thought I would see if they would sell them so as not to be left out in the cold again... They did.

Didn't get to use a live X, but I did get to hold the demo... The size is perfect, the hump at the camera is a non-issue. I don't have large hands and it felt great in my hands... some of the reviewers talking about it being perfect for people with "meaty paws" are crazy. It's a delight to hold and feels much better than holding the EVO or even the Moto Droid.

For anyone that has been concerned about it being too big, don't be it really is comfortable to hold and to have in a pocket.

Stopped by Verizon tonight and bought my accessories, after going days without screen protectors and cases after the launch of the Moto Droid thought I would see if they would sell them so as not to be left out in the cold again... They did.

Didn't get to use a live X, but I did get to hold the demo... The size is perfect, the hump at the camera is a non-issue. I don't have large hands and it felt great in my hands... some of the reviewers talking about it being perfect for people with "meaty paws" are crazy. It's a delight to hold and feels much better than holding the EVO or even the Moto Droid.

For anyone that has been concerned about it being too big, don't be it really is comfortable to hold and to have in a pocket.

I think the reviewers are just saying that someone with big hands, like myself, would like the slightly larger size, which I do. The first Droid and the Incredible both felt tiny in my hands, my X feels like it fits me better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones