Get car home and desk home apps!Support

1. stockfeed

stockfeed Member

to get the car and desk home apps you see on the advertisment, you need market enabler, set it to us tmobile(long press the provider to set), then search in the market for 'desk home samsung vibrant' and 'car home samsung vibrant'. easy.

Advertisement
  2. Uhhh....Samsung made them for the Captivate also, no need to try to spoof the Market into thinking you have a Vibrant.
  3. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Doesn't work for stock galaxy S though. I had to use My Market. (No root needed.)
  4. -Ollie-

-Ollie- Well-Known Member

What are the desk home apps?
    jamiec902 likes this.
  5. stockfeed

stockfeed Member

no, unless you're like me and have the international version which doesnt show the apps up.
  6. stockfeed

stockfeed Member

they're the apps you see in the advertisment, when its plugged into the fancy dock thing it turns into an alarm clock type deal and the car one has links to maps and stuff.
    edit:

Attached Files:

7. -Ollie-

Thanks for your answer.
    Doesn't sound interesting for my use (but it could be interesting for others), unless Samsung releases a real home craddle at a reasonable price. It just want to put the phone on my night stand in a proper way :p
  8. stockfeed

stockfeed Member

yeah me too. i had it on last night to try it out, without a nice dock its really quite pointless, have to prop the phone up on an angle with something. good to know that its actually a real app though i guess. i posted pics in my previous post if you wanted to see what it looked like.
  9. jamiec902

jamiec902 Member

Cam you give exact instructions how to do this. I have tried my market and it doesn't seem to load. Thanks
  10. -Ollie-

Thanks!
    This makes me miss even more a proper home craddle :(
    I want one so badly...
  11. stockfeed

stockfeed Member

yeah i just tried it too, no luck for me. i used market enabler, which requires root, which im assuming you dont have?
  12. tanks88

tanks88 New Member

what if you want to get rid of it anyone no how cuz i hate it and its stuck on the desk home screen every time i hit the home button i every tryed force quit thur the task manger and still nothing help plzzz:mad::mad::mad::mad: